How He Acts, and Cravings

MichelangeloMikey was kinda confused, but he understood the important stuff: two babies were growing inside of you, and it was his fault

Michelangelo
Mikey was kinda confused, but he understood the important stuff: two babies were growing inside of you, and it was his fault. You corrected the second several times before he finally got it.
You craved fruit. Lots and lots of fruit. Mikey gladly got you hundreds of apples, peaches, cherries, apricots, whatever you wished for.
Right now you were munching on a bowl of strawberries while watching the Tv. Mikey was next to you, staring at you.

"Where does it all go?" He suddenly asked. "Where does all the food you eat go?"
You giggled and switched off the tv, thinking of the best way to explain.

"Uh.. well, I'm eating for three now, so I have to eat more than usual."

"But, how does it get to them?" He points to your stomach, and you smile at his innocence.

"There's a cord that connects to their belly buttons, and they get food that way. Also, the nutrition from my blood is given to them."

Mikey looks confused, and rests his head on your shoulder.
"This is really confusing. How do you know so much?"

You smile and kiss his head.
"No more questions for today, Gummy Bear."