Your songs

(Sorry its short.)

Leonardo
Runnin'.

When you touch him his heart beats faster. He used to think loving someone like you was impossible, and instead of searching for love, he stayed in place. When he met you, he knew deep down that you were different, but he ran from the possibility of loving you. Luckily you caught up to him ;). At first he was hesitant to admit this song reminded him of you two, but now he loves to listen to it with you in his arms. 

Donnie
Boy Like You.

When you became an 'item', you had no idea what to do. You think Donnie's amazing, and vice versa, so it became easier once you both admitted to your nerves.
You found the song and immediately, you knew this song was for you and Donnie. When you finally got up the courage to mention it to Donnie, he was very flustered and flattered. Now you and Donnie listen to it all the time (he still blushes whenever he hears it).

Raphael
Love You Like A Love Song.

When Raph heard upbeat music in his room, he snuck up to see you wearing his extra mask in the mirror, singing to the song. He revealed himself, commenting on how good his mask looked on you. Now days, he hums the song around you just to make you blush. Secretly, he loves the song, cause it reminds him of you.

Michelangelo
Tastes Like Cola.

Although he doesn't completely understand it, when he first heard the song he stated that he had cola once, and you tasted much much sweeter. But he likes the song, and you hear him humming it under his breath once in a while.

(Ugh, these suck. Do they suck? I'm never sure. So, I have a little announcement. I need ideas. Please give me something, I would be very grateful. Just comment your idea for the specific turtle on his name below. Thanks a bunch! P.S. If you look up the songs, use Tmnt {song}.) 

Leonardo.

Donnatello.

Raphael.

Michelangelo.

(Update: Requests are closed, thank you for your suggestions!)