Water War! (Mikey)

Key: F/s = favorite show.

You and Mikey were searching the sewers for anything useful. So far you didn't find anything.

"Hey Mikey, what's that?" You ask, pointing to a large duffle bag floating in the brown stinky water. Mikey shrugs and jumps on a barrel, then flips to a plank, and grabs the bag with his nunchucks. He throws it next to you and jumps back. He then opens it slowly and his face brightens with excitement.

"Water guns!" He cheers, holding the bag to you. You nod quickly and pinch your nose.

"Stinky water guns."

"What? No! They're in really good condition! Oh, wait." He sniffs it and mimics you. "Yeah your right."

Mikey smiles and releases his nose to grab your hand, and carries the bag in the other. You both walk back to the Lair, with Mikey explaining what you could do with a water gun.

"And if you don't like fondue, then you could- oh we're here. I give these to Donnie."
You giggle and wait on the couch, and after a few minutes, Mikey comes out.
"Its gonna take a while. Let's watch an episode of f/s!"
You smile and put it on, then snuggle next to Mikey.

Halfway through the episode, Donnie comes out and hands you both a loaded water gun. You and Mikey jump up and you switch off the tv before following Mikey to the Lab. Donnie was addressing the rules.

"And last but not least, let's just have fun." He says, eyeing Raphael. He grunts and holds his gun tight, and you swear you hear him mutter, 'no promises.'
Mikey grabs your hand and pulls you to the kitchen, and placed a pot on your head.

"Whats this for?" You ask.

"Protection."

You give him a funny look when a stream of water hits your helmet from the shadows.

"See." Mikey smiled smugly, and shot Leo, who lost his balance and fell over.

You saw Donnie about to snipe you both, and pulled Mikey down, and then hit Donnie.
"Two down, one to go." You smiled. Just then, Raph jumped out and shot water bullets at your helmet, and it fell off your head. Mikey tackled you to the ground before Raph could hit you. Mikey turned to his shell and shot Raph with a triumphant grin on his face.

"We win!" He cheers. You get up and squirt water at his shoulder.

"That's for pushing me down. It hurt." You smile. Mikey laughs and spins your around, then sets you down and wraps an arm around your shoulder.

"Do you wanna watch f/s some more?"

You think for a second, then point your water gun at him.

"I wanna play again!" You giggle.

And that's how your first Water War with Mikey went.