Pick up lines

(Requested by randomgirlforever666)

Leonardo
Pick up lines. They can either be amusing, or embarrassing, sometimes both. You never thought Leo would use one on you, but there was a first time for everything. Leo had made a bet with Raph, who ever won in a sparring match could make the loser do this or that.
Raph won.

"Raph! N-no! I don't wanna say that to her!" Leo objected, blushing like a maniac.

"You have to. No backing out." Raph shoved his older brother out, crashing right into you.

"Oh, hey Babe, where have you been?" You smile, kissing his cheek once you got to your feet. You noticed his blush, and how he was trying not to look at you.
"What's going on?" You questioned warily.

"I am so sorry for this." Leo whispered, taking your hands shyly. "I- um.. I think you must be an alien because you just abducted my heart." He grins slightly, and you burst out laughing.

"That is.. the corniest.. pickup line.. I've... ever heard!" You manage to say between giggles and snorts. Leo blushes, hiding his face in your shoulder.

"Blame Raph. He made me do it." He murmured.

Donatello
Donnie had no reason to use a pickup line on you, and he had no intention of using one. It just, slipped out.

You entered the Lab, wearing a simple purple t-shirt and leggings, with your hair down. Donnie glanced at you before turning back to his project, then did a double take.

"Whoa, I hope you know CPR, cause you just took my breath away!" Donnie smiled, then blushed with realization, and you froze in your tracks.

"What was that, Handsome?" You inquired with an amused tone. Donnie's gaze darted from you to the floor, and he repeated what he said in a low voice, that you could quite hear.
"Sorry, I didn't catch that." You smirk, mock cupping your ear as you stepped closer.

"I said I hope you know CPR, because you just took my breath away!" Donnie exclaims, blushing as he holds his head in his hands embarrassingly.

"Aww, Donnie." You giggle, kissing his red cheek.

Raphael
Raph had stumbled upon a website for pickup lines, most of them lame or far to dirty to mutter, but Raph had picked a few to use on you, to see how you'd react.

Raph plopped down next to you on the couch, glancing at you every moment or so before you noticed.

"What's up?" You asked, and Raph grinned.

"You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?"

You sat there in shock, then laughter silently shook your shoulders as you tried to hide your blush.

"I-I guess s-so.." You managed to say. Raph chuckles as he wraps you up in his arms.

But that wasn't the end.

Next time, you were making cupcakes, requested by Mikey, close to being finished. You picked up one, opening your mouth to taste, when Raph stopped you.

"Put down that cupcake, you're sweet enough already." He ordered with an amused smirk, taking a large bite out of the delicious sweet.

"Raph, gimme!" You whined, but he held it out of your grasp, licking the icing off his lips.

"No."

Finally, the next morning, you woke up to see him staring at you. You groaned and pulled the covers up, trying to gain a few more minutes of sleep.

"Please don't say another pickup line." You murmur, and Raph smiles.

"You're so beautiful I forgot my pickup line."

You snort and hit him with your pillow before curling up in the covers.

Michelangelo
Mikey wasn't all to familiar with pickup lines, but Raph made sure to fix that.
After browsing the website, Mikey found one he thought would suit you well. He found you on the couch, eating Hershey chocolate kisses.

'Perfect.' He thought, sitting next to you.
"Guess what, Gumdrop?" Mikey smiled, gaining your attention.

"What, Gummy Bear?" You smile. Mikey takes a bite of chocolate, then gives you a peck on the lips before speaking.

"You're so sweet, you put Hershey's out of business."

You blush as Mikey waits for a response.
"Th-that's very sweet Mikey, thank you." You smile to him, and he beams, kissing your cheek before eating more chocolate.
"Hey, hands off my sweets." You smirk, pulling the bowl away from Mikey.

Good golly this seemed to take forever!! I hope you like it!