Chapter 1: It all started on stage

Your arms are high in the air and you're screaming the words along with Billie, just like everyone else in the crowd. You're in the front row but you can still hardly believe it. You're practically stood in front Billie Joe Armstrong! The one you've always admired. You hear the other girls in the crowd screaming their names. 

"Tré!!! Mike!!! Billie!!!" 

Many were holding up signs saying: 'Marry me Billie!!'  or  'I love you!!' Some just had a picture of an album and the words: 'Green Day.'

Still, these were all pretty obsessed fans, but then again so were you. You owned every album that  they'd ever made, and knew the lyrics to most of their songs. Posters were slapped all over your bedroom walls. You even wrote about them for a french project when a question said:

'Say what you're favourite Band is and why in French.'  (*A/N*:THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED!)

That's how obsessed you were -- and still are! You can still remember the references to Green Day people used to make at school, even if they had no idea who Green Day were -- Which still annoys you as you think everyone should know who Green Day are.  

Billie begins playing his guitar. It's 'Good Riddance (Time of your Life.)'  Your Heart begins beating heart as though Tré was drumming on your heart instead of his drum kit.

Billie sings the lyrics 'It's something unpredictable but in the end it's right...'   Your insides jump with excitement ~ You love the way he sings the word 'Unpredictable', every time you hear it, it sends shivers down your spine. Billie holds up the microphone to the audience as everyone sings 'I hope you had the Time of your Life!'  

 I'm having the time of my life right now. You say to yourself as Billie looks over at you and see's you  singing along to every word. He winks at you and you blush madly. 'He looked at me!!!'           Throughout the rest of the song, you notice him constantly looking over at you as you stood between loads of people, everyone pushing to get a closer look at the stage, and the three men that were on it. You can't help but feel flattered and think 'At least he knows I exist!'. Weirdly, it was all you had ever wanted; to be noticed by Billie Joe Armstrong. Without knowing it, he had done so much for you in your life. You had so much to thank him for; if he hadn't have saved your life the way that he did, you wouldn't be here, in this moment right now, as he looks you directly in the eyes, and not looking away. 

The songs ends and more screams echo throughout the arena. You see Billie smiling down at you again, so you smile back. "Okay. Here's what's going to happen! I gonna come into the audience and pick someone to do a duet  with me." All the girls continued to scream as Billie passed his Guitar to Mike. In the back, Tré was taking a big drink of water, and dabbing at his forehead with a towel. Billie came running down the steps of the stage, followed closely by security. You see him, and to be honest,  he looks a little overwhelmed by everyone screaming at him. "Pick me Billie!! Pick me!!!"   Then it all happened really suddenly  and before you know it Billie Joe Armstrong is stood in front of you. "Hey Beautiful. I've seen you singing along. Do you want to come up on stage and sing 'When I come around' with me?"

You blush again, not being able to help it; he's actually talking to you. You nod eagerly, yet nervously, before he grabs your hand and pulls you onstage with him. The people that you were stood with in the standing area could hardly believe it. They screamed excitedly, however you couldn't tell if they were excited for you, jealous, or happy to have been so close to Billie' probably all of the above. He moves a little closer to you. "What's your name, sweetheart??" He puts the microphone in front of you. "(Y/n)" Your hands are shaking, and your voice is trembling; no matter how much you tired to control it. It's not just because you're on stage in front thousands of people. It's because you can practically feel Billie breathe on the back of your neck. "It's okay. You don't have to be nervous." You see Mike pass him another microphone. "Here you have this one." He gives it too you. "Okay, are we ready? I'll do the first verse, you'll do the second and then we'll finish it together." After receiving his guitar back , he plays the intro to the song'When I come around.'

 " I heard you crying loud, all the way across town. You've been searching for that someone, and it's me out on the prowl as you sit around feeling sorry for yourself.'                                                           

He smiled at you all the way through his verse, before he signalled you to join in.

'Well, don't get lonely now, and dry your whining eyes. I'm just roaming for the moment, sleazin' my back yard so don't get so uptight been thinking about ditching me. No time to search the world around cause you know where I'll be found When I come around'   

You sang the rest of the song together, and it felt completely right. I was like you were meant to be on stage - with him. You finished the song and the crowd applauded as he grabbed  your hand and held it up towards the audience.

"Thank you! You've been a wonderful audience tonight!" He kept a hold of you hand and he led you off-stage with him as Mike and Tré played his exit music. He led you off the stage. "Do you want a drink?" He asked you as you walked down the corridor in the back stage part od the arena. "Sure." You smiled. He began to lead you towards his dressing room, and  closing the door behind him. 

 You were alone with Billie Joe Armstrong, your idol in his dressing room.