Chapter 25: Amelia, you're a big sister now

It had been a long night, you couldn't sleep, you were too happy. You and Billie had spent the night watching over your baby boys. 

Thank god Amelia had slept through the whole thing. Ollie had cried for hours after before going to bed. "I'm so proud of you both." was the last thing she said before going to bed. 

"What a life you've given me." Billie whispered in your ear as you both watched over Joseph and Jakob. His arms were wrapped around your waist as you smiled.  "You were the one who picked me out of crowd that night, remember?" 

He laughed, "You stood out. You were the most gorgeous woman there." You laughed. 

"I'm honored that you picked me." You turned, wrapped your arms around him and placed your head on his chest.

He kissed the top of you head as Amelia woke up in the next room.  "I'll get her." He said and ran to get her. You turned back to Joseph and Jakob and smiled. 

In the next room Billie was talking to Amelia. "Mommy and Daddy have a surprise for you." He laughed as they both came in. 

She did a small gasp when she saw her baby brothers. "Amelia, you're a big sister now." Said Billie, "Meet your brothers." 

She laughed. "This is Joseph and this is Jakob."  She clapped. "Give Mommy a kiss." Said Billie, as Amelia leaned over and kissed you. 

"What do you think?" You asked, holding her hand.  She nodded enthusiastically . 

Billie kissed you before saying he was going to get Amelia her breakfast. You couldn't believe that the boys were still asleep. You already knew they weren't going to be much trouble with their sleep.

"I'm so proud." Ollie stood at the door and came in, looking over the two cots. "You really have done an amazing job, both of you." She said, smiling. She looked down before looking back up at you "I really am glad he met you, god knows where he'd be now." She sighed. "His father would be so proud and he'd adore you." You both laughed. "Speaking of his father, what you did, was amazing. Naming him after Billie's dad." 

"I kept it a secret. I mean I named Amelia after my mother." 

She smilied at me. "Your mother would've been so proud." 

You laughed. "You said you were proud." 

Ollie began crying. "Oh! You are wonderful." She said as you both went downstairs. 

"You're both wonderful!" Said Billie, sat with Amelia.  She was making presents for her new brothers.