Chapter 37: You promised

Before Billie had headed out this morning, you made him promise you that the release of the new album (which is tomorrow) that it wouldn't cause the family to be separated - again. 

"I promise." He kissed you and headed out the door. 

It was later in the day now and Billie had called to say he was on his way home. You were giving Amelia, Joey and Jakob their dinners as he walked through the door. 

"Hey babe." He kissed you and then Amelia and Joey and Jakob. "I have some news!" 

"What's that." You asked, curiously. 

"I'll tell you when the kids are asleep. I'm off for a shower." He kissed you again and ran upstairs. By the time he had finished it was nearly the kids bedtime and you put them to bed together, kissing them all goodnight. You headed downstairs and sat on the sofa.

He brought you a coffee over and sat on the sofa with you. 

"So?" You asked. 

"So what?" He replied.

"What's the news?" 

"Oh right! Me and the guys are going on tour!"

"When?" You said, unimpressed.

"In 2 months." 

"2 months?" You said, sitting up

"Yeah! and you're coming with me." He said, excitedly.

"What about the kids?" 

"Mom's going to have them."

"How long are we gone for?" You had a lot of questions.

"4 months."

"4 months! Are you kidding me! That means we're going to miss Amelia starting school." You stood up. 

He remained silent, he knew how much this meant to you. 

"(Y/n)! I d-"

"No! You promised it wouldn't separate us!"You said "I don't want to talk about this now, We'll talk about it in the morning." You grabbed your coffee and went upstairs. You got into bed, drank our coffee and closed your eyes. 

Not long after Billie came and got into bed. "(Y/n)? I'm sorry. I know how much it means to you." He sighed and turned off the light.