Chapter 33: You want what?

You had been awake for a good few hours, you couldn't sleep. Things had been so hectic around here lately, what with Green Day's new album, Joey and Jakob's birthday in a few days and  trying to keep the house tidy, how could you stay in bed? 

Already this morning you had, cleaned the kitchen surfaces 3 times, mopped the floors, cleared away any little toys, dusted and washed up. You were on a roll. 

Billie came downstairs as you were wiping down the coffee table in the middle of the living room. "You okay babe?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. 

"Yeah. Why?" 

"I just woke up and was worried when I didn't see you next to me." He said, smiling. 

"I just had loads to do this morning." You smiled, placing the cloth on the table and hugging him. "Are you okay?" You asked, he wrapped his arms around you. 

"I'm good." He said, uncertainly. 

You gave him the I know when you're lying look and he sighed. "There's something I need to talk to you about." He gestured towards the sofa as you both sat down.

"What's wrong." You asked, worriedly as you held his hand.

"I want an-" He stopped and looked at you. "There's no point, I already know your answer." 

"No, tell me. I might have a different answer to the one you expect."

"I want another child." He blurted out. 

You stuttered. "Y-Y-You W-W-Want W-W-What?" 

"Another child."  You sighed as you gave him sorry eyes, "Billie. I don't know."

"It's okay, I knew you were going to say that." He said, sighing. 

"Let's just see what happens, If we do, Great. If we don't, it's okay we already have three amazing kids." You smiled as he squeezed your hand. 

"You're so amazing." 

AN: STAY TUNED FOR LOADS MORE CHAPTERS THAT I'VE SPENT ALL DAY WRITING!