Chapter 15: Stuck With me

You woke up, Today was the day. Three weeks ago,  you and Billie had decided that you were going a try for another baby together. 

So today,  you had decided that you were going to get a pregnancy test from the pharmacy. You had high hopes because you were feeling a bit queasy this morning. You got out of bed and got dressed quickly. You kissed Billie's lips as you began to leave. "Morning beautiful." He said smiling, he noticed you were heading out as you clutched your car keys in your hands.  "Where are you going baby?" He asked.

"Nowhere important." You say, your smile spreading across your face. He suddenly realised  what was happening. 

"Do we need anything while I'm out?" You ask, still smiling.

He thought for a moment. "No. I don't think so." He smiled as he got out of bed and kissed you hard. "I love you." He whispered, as Amelia began crying in the other room. Billie sorted her out as you drove into town. 

You were nervous but excited. Today was the day. You parked the car and walked briskly to the pharmacy down the road. You went to the section with all the pregnancy tests and bought three - all the same kind - just to be sure. As you paid for them, the women behind the desk wished you luck, you thanked her, before making your way home. 

When you arrived you dropped your bag by the door. "I'm home." You shouted before running upstairs to the bathroom. You decided to take one after the other before looking at them. You took all three and waited five minutes before looking a them. One by one you turned them over...

You sat for about another five minutes before heading downstairs. "Amelia's in her chair." He noticed your crying. "Babe?" He hugged you.

"I'm so sorry." You sobbed into his shoulder.

"It's ok. We can tr-"

"But I'm pregnant." You interrupted him.

"What?" He said as you laughed. 

"I'm not crying because I'm not pregnant. I'm crying because I'm happy." You laughed.

He placed his hand on your stomach.

"We're having another baby?" He smiled.

"Yeah." You smiled again as he kissed you.

It was perfect.