Chapter 12: Too much, Too soon

(Y/b/f/n) screamed with excitement as you jaw was still on the floor. You gulped. "You two are what?" You asked again as you moved up closer to Billie for support in case you passed out. "Me and Tré are getting married."  She squealed again, louder this time, making sure you heard her. You held Billie's hand for a while as you stared at the two of them. You saw how happy she was with Tré, and it wasn't as though you weren't happy for her because you were however you didn't hear news that they were dating. 

"Coffee? Anyone?" You said, shaking. Tré and (Y/b/f/n) nodded before rubbing their noses together and kissing. "Billie? Will you help me?" Billie nodded in agreement before getting up and looking disturbed by how close Tré's hand was getting to (Y/b/f/n)'s boob as he held her close to him, smiling. As you switched the kettle on, you leaned in towards Billie. "Are they being serious?" You asked in disbelief, sighing, as you switched on the kettle. "I think so." Billie said, smiling at you.

"What?" You asked, looking at yourself thinking you had you T-shirt on back to front or something. "Have you thought about what I suggested last night?" He said, smirking before rubbing you stomach. 

You grabbed his hand playfully. "Believe me, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it." He smiled. "And believe me, I really want another baby. I really do." He smiled even more as he hugged you. "We'll talk about it more later but first let's sort this mess out." You said, smirking. 

You poured out the coffee before heading back over. "So." Said (Y/B/F/N), smiling even more. "What were you too so happy about over there?" 

"Well." Said Billie. "Me and (Y/n) are going to have another bab---" You stood on his foot. He cried in pain. "Billie and me are so happy for you. That's what he meant to say but he like's to elaborate things sometimes."  You gave him a stern look and he understood. You slowly sipped your coffee and smiled at how happy Tré and (Y/B/F/N) were. 

"You'll loved married life. It comes with all sorts of perks." Billie said smiling at you and looking at your stomach. It was official. You were going to try for another baby.