Chapter 10: Babysitter

Nearly a year and a half had pasted since you gave birth to Amelia and you hadn't really had much alone time with Billie, until now. Billie's mother had offered to look after Amelia for a day or two and you and Billie took the offer with open arms. You brought Billie's mother, Ollie her drink as she sat down on the sofa. "So, have you two got any plans while I'm looking after Amelia?" She asked upon taking the cup off of you.  You smiled, "Trying to catch up on as much sleep as possible." You laughed.  

She smiled at the wedding photo that sat on the mantle piece. "Thank you (Y/n)." She said taking a sip. "What for?" You asked, confused.                          

"For making my son a very happy man. You both deserve a happy life together."  You smiled as Billie came into the room with Amelia in his arms, you smiled at Billie as he said "Look Amelia, do you want to go to Grandma?" Amelia chuckled as Billie's mum took Amelia in her arms. 

Billie came and kissed you on the lips. He sat next to you on the sofa as you watched Ollie playing with Amelia. After about an hour, it was time for you to say goodbye to Amelia as she was heading off to stay with Ollie at Billie's childhood home. You couldn't help but feel apprehensive, this was the first time that you had spent a night without her, so you and Billie were finding saying goodbye to her than you expected. "Bye-bye!" 

"Bye-bye!"

"Bye-bye!" 

"Okay. Last goodbye's now guys!" chuckled Ollie, as she pushed Amelia's buggy down the street. 

Billie closed the front door as you stood looking at the suddenly quiet house. Billie kissed your neck. You laughed as you turned and passionately kissed him on the lips.

 "So what do you want to do first?" Asked Billie, winking.  

You gave him a smug smile "Oh I don't know you said sarcastically as he carried you upstairs and threw you onto the bed. You both laughed in excitement.