Chapter 23: Kick in the teeth

Billie kissed the top of your head before climbing out of bed to get a shower. You slowly opened your eyes to see a massive bump. You looked shocked, swearing that it wasn't this big yesterday. 

You clambered out of bed and went to check on Amelia. She's still fast asleep.  Holding your stomach you go downstairs to get yourself some water, you weren't making breakfast because yo didn't feel hungry right now, Billie didn't really eat it and Amelia was still fast asleep.  

Once you remembered that Amelia was asleep, you switched on the baby monitor that was on the table so that you could hear her when she woke up.  You felt a pair of hands wrap around you. Billie had just come out of the shower, you could smell his shower gel, the aroma surrounding you. You smiled as he kiss your neck. 

"Our baby girl's still fast asleep." He smiled "How's my baby boy?"

"Baby boy?" You asked, turning around. "Who says its a Boy?" 

"Well, that what I'm betting on."

"Betting on?" You asked. 

"Yeah, I bet Mike and Tre  $20 that it was boy." 

You looked at him, almost unimpressed but your look went unnoticed as he knelt down to our stomach. H placed his head on it and began talking to the baby.

"Hey. It's your daddy. You'll be here soon, but you have promise me one thing, you'll be a handsome little boy, handsome just like you daddy." He paused "Please. Otherwise I'll lose $40 to your uncle Mike and Tre." 

You suddenly felt a sharp pain in your stomach.  As you gasped, Billie was slowly taken a back. 

"Ow." He said holding his mouth. "I never thought I'd say this but my own child has just kicked me in the teeth." 

You couldn't help but laugh. "Well, that karma for betting on our baby's sex."

He laughed, missing you before Amelia began talking on the monitor. "Momma? Dadda? Bubba?" 

"She's calling for her brother!" Billie teased, placing his hand on your stomach before running up the stairs to find Amelia. 

AN: SORRY THIS IS A BIT SHORT, HOPEFULLY THE NEXT ONE WILL BE A BIT LONGER. THANKS FOR READING!