Chapter 35: Release Party

(SMUT WARNING!)

Ollie had just arrived to babysit. You and Billie, along with Mike, Tré, Brittany and (Y/B/F/N) were off to a party that was being held at the recording studio to celebrate the release of the new album in under a week's time. 

"I'm so excited." Said Billie, running around the kitchen counter, not knowing what to do. 

You laughed, "I'm going to get ready." You said, heading up the stairs. You entered your bedroom and saw a black dress hanging on the wardrobe door. You smiled, looking at it. You still couldn't believe that the album was coming out so soon. 

Billie opened the door. "I can't wait to see you in that." He smirked before gently biting your ear. You giggled, turning around swiftly. He kissed you. "This is the first time we've been alone in ages." He said, before gently placing you up against the wall at the side of the wardrobe. You moaned into his mouth as he took of your shirt to reveal your bra. 

He kissed your neck, leaving tiny love bites. You removed his shirt as he threw you down on the bed. He undid his trousers, leaving him in his boxers, you noticed the bulge in his pants and you smirked. He them removed pants and underwear, leaving you completely noticed. You felt the heat rise between your legs as he moved down as begin kissing the inside of you leg, slowly moving closer to you vagina. You sighed in delight as he teased you. After a few pleasurable moments he removed in his lips and you whispered from the loss of contact. "We'll continue this later." He smirked before going to the other room to get ready. 

You jumped in the shower and placed on your dress. He walked back in "You look gorgeous." 

"So do you." You replied helping him with his tie. "Are you ready to go?" He asked as you nodded before heading downstairs and off to the studio.