Chapter 36: 2 days left & serious chats

You had woke up and turned over in the bed to place your hand on Billie's chest but you were surprised to find out he wasn't there. Then you realize that it's only 2 days until the new album was released but today was the day the band released the name of the new album to the public. 21st Century Breakdown. You loved the name, it was very realistic.

You stared up at the ceiling for a while before finally getting out of bed to find Billie.  Firs you go and check on Joey, Jakob and Amelia, they're all still fast asleep. You smile at them all before heading downstairs. 

You enter the kitchen/living room to find Billie cleaning up everything whistling to himself. "Good morning." You said before yawning. "You okay?" 

"Good morning babe. I'm good yeah, you?" 

You nodded, sitting at the breakfast island yawning. He poured you a cup of coffee. "Fresh coffee." He smiled, passing it to you and leaning over to kiss you. He then poured himself and sat next to you. 

"Are the kids still asleep?" He asked, taking a sip of his coffee. 

"Fast asleep." You laughed as he sighed. 

"Remember that night I picked you from the crowd? We came back here and sat in these exact seats and talked before I asked you to be my girlfriend?"

"How could I forget?" You smirked, taking another sip. "Can I ask you something that I've never asked before?" You placed the cup down.

"Why did you ask me to be your girlfriend that night?"

He smiled. "I just knew that you were the one."

"You knew?" You asked

"Hey! Look at us now! We're married and have three kids." He laughed

"Okay, you've got a point." You sipped more of you coffee. "I'm glad you did."