Chapter 31: Home is where the heart is

It had been three days since Billie came back and finally everything was back to normal. Amelia, Joey and Jakob seemed a lot happy and spent most of their time playing with Billie. 

You also seemed a lot happier in yourself, your family was back together and spending time with each other, yesterday Billie had finished the last of his recording so he wouldn't be gone for any longer and the best part is the album would be out in 2 months! 

You then realized that Joey and Jakob would be 1 soon, you couldn't believe how quickly time had gone. Your children were growing up, soon Amelia would be starting school and before you now leaving home. 

You sat on the sofa, with your coffee, helping Amelia to read as that seemed to be her favorite thing at the moment. 

"The --- fox ---- r-r-ran --- a-way." She said as you smiled. "Well done! That was amazing!" She hugged you before jumping up.

"Did you hear that Daddy?! I read!" She screamed, running around in glee before stopping in front of Billie.

"I did!" He said, pulling her onto his knee. "I'm so proud of you darling. My little Baby girl." 

"Daddy." She wined "I'm not a baby anymore. I'm a big girl now. I read from this book!" You and Billie laughed as Billie replied "You'll always be my baby girl, No matter how old you are, even when your twenty one!" 

"That's ages away." She giggled. 

She ran away to get another way.  Billie got up and smirked at you. "Why are so happy?" You asked, "What have you broken?" You laughed as you sounded like his mom. 

"I'm so glad to be home." He kissed you. 

"So am I." You kissed him back.