Chapter 19: Eternity

Tré and (Y/b/f/n) were now having their first dance as man and wife.  You and Billie were sat watching the happy couple glide across the dance floor. You smiled as you saw Amelia clapping as she sat on Ollie's lap, on the other side of the room. 

Billie held your hand. "You okay babe?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "Yeah, i guess." you sighed.  "You sure?" He asked.

"I don't know." Something didn't feel right, something wasn't right. You didn't want to be there, you felt so out of place. "I'm not feeling very well. Maybe I should go upstairs." You said to Billie as everyone applauded Tré and (Y/b/f/n). "Okay. Do you want me to come with you?" He asked, helping you up. "No. You stay here." A sharp pain shot through your stomach, you exhaled sharply, grabbing your stomach. 

Billie grabbed you in panic, "I'm coming with you." You nodded. "I'm going to say goodnight to Amelia." You walked over to Ollie and kissed Amelia on the forehead and said goodnight to Ollie. 

As you walked away, (Y/b/f/n) stopped you. "Are you leaving?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm not feeling very well." (Y/b/f/n) scoffed, "Okay." She said, before walking away. Tré also came over and shook Billie's hand before saying "Thanks guys, and I hope you feel better soon." 

You went upstairs and began getting ready for bed. Once you were changed, you went back into the bedroom. Billie stood there smiling. He pulled you in closer to him. He kissed you delicately on the lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck and he placed his hands on your stomach. 

His head leaned against yours, noses touching. You smiled at each other, gazing into each others eyes for what felt like forever. "I love you (Y/n)." He said, still gazing into your eyes. "I love you too Billie." 

"I was going to wait till later to give you this but -" He reached into a bag and pulled out a box. He handed it to you before placing his hands back on your stomach as you opened the box. 

You gasped at the beauty of the item inside. "It's an eternity ring." You pulled it out of the box and Billie placed it on your finger. "I promise to love you unconditionally for all of eternity." 

He kissed again, before the two of you got into bed, you laying your head on his chest. 

" I love you." You said, once more before drifting off to sleep in Billie's arms.