Chapter 20: Wake up

You woke up the next morning, sunlight blazing through the curtains. Your hand was placed on Billie's chest as he pulled you closer to him. "Good morning gorgeous." he said, before gently kissing your forehead. "How're you feeling this morning babe?" 

"Better." You said, smiling. You slowly got out of bed and jumped into the shower. Soon enough you were dressed and you and Billie headed downstairs to meet Ollie and Amelia. 

(Y/B/F/N) and Tre were waiting downstairs as well but (Y/B/F/N) didn't look very happy with you. You tried not to look at her because you really didn't need her bitchiness, especially this morning. 

You could tell that she was trying to get your attention but you weren't going to give it to her. Instead you focused on Amelia as you hugged her tightly and kissed her gently. You smiled at Billie as she called your name. "Y/n! Can you come here a minute?" She asked. You passed Amelia over to Billie and proceeded to go and see (Y/b/f/n). 

"Yes?" You asked smiling. 

She looked at you. "What the hell was wrong you last night?!" Her voice was filled with disgust.

"I felt sick. It's not my fault! That's usually what happens when you're carrying a growing human inside your body." 

She scowled, tutted and started to clap her hands. "Well done! Again!" She sarcastically before walking away. Tre came over and asked if you were okay. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, but is she? I mean, what have I done? Everything I do,  or , say is wrong and she gets annoyed. Why?"

Tre shrugged. "I don't know. Try not to let it bother you though. Focus on you and your family, oh congrats again on the baby! Look, i'll make her come around. I promise. I mean when have i ever lied to you?"

You laughed. "Never." You smiled and walked back to Amelia and she was passed back to you. Ollie sighed. "I really don't see why you let that bitch push you around and treat you like crap." 

"Mother! Not in front of my child!" Billie said, disgusted, covering Amelia's ears. 

"I'm sorry." Ollie said, kissing Amelia's head. 

"I kinda feel responsible for her. I mean she did date, get married, and get abused by my brother. I couldn't abandon her. She took me in when my parents died, saying thank you isn't really enough." You bit your lip as Billie hugged you. "That's my wife." He said smugly. "I love you." He kissed you gently on the lips. As he did, Ollie took a picture *CLICK**CLICK*  She laughed as she looked at her camera. "That's definitely going in a frame!"

You laughed. (Y/b/f/n) stood in the corner of the room, she smiled hopefully as you phone vibrated in your pocket. Amelia went back to Billie as you looked at your phone. 

Y/n, I'm really sorry. Please can I talk you outside? It's urgent. 

You looked up and nodded as (Y/B/F/N) signalled which way to go.

"I'll be back in a minute." You smiled and followed her.

"Hey. Sorry i had to text you but i didn't really want to come over because Billie and Ollie probably hate me after the way I've treated you lately. I really am sorry." She said as you hugged her. 

"It's fine, you've been really stressed. So what did you want to talk about?" You noticed that she was looking really pale. She took your hand in hers. 

"I'm...I'm...Pregn---" She passed out. You caught her, only just and lay her on the floor. 

"(Y/B/F/N)! (Y/B/F/N)!" You shouted, trying to wake her up. Tre, Billie and Mike all ran into help. Mike called the ambulance. 

The room was filled with muffled screams, with everyone begging (Y/B/F/N) to wake up.