Chapter 32: We're nearly there!

There was a month left until Green Day's album was being released and Billie was getting very excited! "I can't wait for you to hear it! It's our best thing since American idiot!"

You laughed "Your last thing was American Idiot." 

"Exactly!" He laughed, kissing you and the kids before running giddily up the stairs, to take a shower. 

"Mommy? What's an album?" Asked Amelia, sitting on your knee and Joey and Jakob gathering round to. 

"It's something with music on. Why?" 

"Has Daddy got an album?" She asked as Joey and Jakob gasped. "Really?"

"He's got a lot a of albums." You laughed. 

"By himself?" Asked Joey, placing his hands on his face in shock. 

"No with Uncle Mike and Uncle Tré." You explained, you also mentioned Jason, Jason and Jeff as well. (GUYS THEY NEED MORE CREDIT!)

You realized that you'd been talking about Green Day for sometime when Billie came down the stairs, asking "What are you talking about?"

"Your new album Daddy! Are you really famous?!"

Billie laughed. "I guess I am. But do you know something." Amelia shook her head as he bent down to be face to face with her. "I don't need fame when I have you, your brothers and your mom." He smiled as he pulled all three kids into a hug. He then left them to play as he came over and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I can't wait for you to hear it." He says, again as you laughed before placing your head on his chest.  "You've said." 

"We're nearly there!" He said, excitedly. You laughed, kissing him. 

"I can't wait to hear it." You said, pulling his closer into a hug.