Chapter 40: Together till the end.

It had been two weeks since Billie had re-proposed and it was the morning of the wedding - well the 2nd wedding.

Billie hadn't stayed at the house last night, we didn't 'want to see the bride before the wedding', You pulled out the dress you'd be wearing. It was a white dress, with black around the edges. You loved it. 

(Y/B/F/N), Ollie and Brittany, who was 6 months pregnant now, helped you to get ready. 

"I remember how beautiful you looked on your wedding day. You were worried you wouldn't fit into your dress because you were pregnant!" Ollie laughed as you remember how excited you were that day. They day you became Mrs Armstrong. You smiled at the memory before heading into the bathroom to put your dress on. 

When you came out, they all stared at you. "What's wrong? It doesn't look good does it? I knew it!"

"No. (Y/n)! You look amazing!" said (Y/B/F/N), with her hand on her chest. You smiled looking at the clock, there was 3 minutes to go. "We'd better leave." You said, nervously. 

You didn't know why you were nervous, you had married Billie before, but you wanted this to be just as special as the last one. 

You went downstairs and waited in the kitchen, the wedding was being held in the garden. Ollie was going to sit with Amelia and the boys, Brittany needed to sit down because she was so heavily pregnant, leaving you with (Y/B/F/N). 

"I'm so happy for you (Y/n)!" She sat, placing her hands on your shoulders. "Look at us now." She laughed "Together till the end." You hugged as Mike arrived. 

"Are you ready (Y/n)?" You nodded as (Y/B/F/N) went to sit down as you took Mike's arm. You asked Mike to give you away this time as Tré did last time. "Let's go." Said Mike smiling.

He led you down the aisle and you saw Billie waiting at the end. He smiled at you and you smiled back. 

You finally ended up at the end of the aisle and Mike kissed you. "I'm so happy for you both- again!" He whispered before standing at Billie's side. 

It was time to say our vows and Billie went first;

 "(Y/n), things haven't always been great between us, things have changed and we've fought but I'll tell you what hasn't changed, I've never stopped loving you, not for one second. You are my world and if anything happened to you, I'd immediately die of a broken heart. I love you."

I smiled as he leaned in to hug:

 "Billie, You've given me something that no-one else could ever do. You've given me my life back. If someone had told me all them years ago that I'd now be married to the most amazing man in the world and have three beautiful children, I wouldn't have believed them. But I'm grateful that I have because without you in life, I don;t think I'd be able to breathe. I love you."

He placed a ring on  your finger and you on his. 

**Later on**

Many applauded as the two of you went into the middle of the room for the 'first' dance. You were no longer at the house but a hotel, the same one that you stayed in the first time you got married. 

You're song was the same song as last time 'When you say nothing at all' by Ronan Keeting. The two of you glided across the dance floor as you whispered "I'm so happy." 

He smiled. "Me too baby." You paused and stared up at him "Together till the end?"

"Together till the end." He nodded kissing you on top of the head."I love you." 

"I love you too."

'I'll wait till tomorrow to tell him I'm pregnant.'

AN: Well guys! That is it! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed writing this FanFic and I hope you guys enjoyed it too! Let me know in the comments what you think and if I should write anymore BJA FanFic, If you don't think I should, I won't be offended. Thank you so much for all the support you guys have shown for this! I love you all! Don't forget to read my other works too! MWAH!