Chapter 14: Oh Love

*A/n* - Smut warning

________________________

Once again, Ollie was going to look after Amelia whilst you and Billie spent some quality time together, and obviously, you could not wait. With any luck, this could be the night that you get pregnant. 

As you waved goodbye to Amelia once more, Billie whispered in your ear "Now's our chance baby." He smiled. You turned and kissed him. "Are you ready?" He asked, flirtatiously.

Giggling you replied "Yes." As he picked you up and carried you up stairs. You giggled as he threw you on the bed as you began taking each others clothes off. You both moaned as your lips locked and you crawled under the covers. Billie kissed along your chest, your stomach, before he reached your thighs. Your body shivered with excitement as you felt his tongue gliding up and down you clit. Your legs were placed over his shoulders, and your hand was placed on his head; you gently tugged on the strands of hair at every glide of his tongue. You moaned his name as he explored you; you threw your head back in delight but whimpered at the loss of contact as Billie rose his head up to look at you. 

"Baby..." Billie whispered, kissing her neck whilst simultaneously placing his member at your entrance; you moaned into his mouth as he kissed you at the same time. He started out slowly before he began pushing himself into you harder every time. Every thrust caused more pleasure for the both of you began moaning in delight, and so did Billie. 

"Oh, Billie." You moaned as he kissed you neck leaving small, yet red, love bites  as he went. His fingers danced along your exposed breasts. He moaned as you lay beneath him, moving up and down with him every time he entered you.  You moaned his name as you began reaching the end of your tether. "I can't hold it..." 

"Not yet baby." He replied to you, concentrating, but he was finding it difficult himself

"Ahhh, Billie" You said, holding on to his waist "I can't." You added in a cry.  You both then released, and he landed on top of you, breathing heavily. "Round two?" Billie asked after a while. You ran your fingers through his hair as he climbed back on top of you, kissing you again.