Chapter 2: I'm just ordinary

You were alone with Billie Joe Armstrong, your idol,  in his dressing room. 

 You turn around to face him and smile. You only just notice, how beautiful his smile is. You feel your  face slowly turn red again. He laughs, "I know, I'm very attractive." He joked. You laughed, it was as though he could read your thoughts.whilst  thinking. He laughs too before grabbing a drink of water for you. When he hands it to you, your fingers touch. "Sorry, it's only water." He apologised. "After a show, I never really want anything else." He admitted as he moved closer towards you, taking  your hands in his. 

"You really are very beautiful (Y/N)." He is so close now you can feel his breath on your skin. It  has a minty scent to it that refuses to be ignored. Him being so close sent shivers down your spine, and you didn't want it to end. You knew that, that feeling was probably selfish, but at this point, you didn't really care. You had waited so long for this moment, so of course you didn't want it to end.

 "I apologise for being forward. I'm never usually." He said, as he took a step back but still kept your hands in his. "I saw your face on that stage before. You knew it felt right too. I could tell."  

Billie's eyes sparkled in the light. "I ---" You stuttered, and tried to deny the facts, but you knew that it did feel right, perfect to be exact. Billie saw through it. "I can't help but feel like we were meant to be up there together."

"I don't want deny it." You said, as you allowed him to wrap his arms around your waist. "I can't get over the idea that we'd be great together." Your heart thumps inside you chest as his lips grow closer to yours. They're inches away but you stop Billie and push him away. "This isn't right." You say shaking your head and heading for the door. He grabs your arm gently, and you turn back to face him. "What's the matter?" He asks. Concern, with a hint of guilt, run through his voice.                                     

"You could have  picked any other one of those girls in that crowd, so why did you pick me?? Just because you're famous does not mean I'll fall for this game --- or you!" Here, your insecure side was showing, and you were so embarrassed. He looked at you for a few moments,  a little shocked before he said: "I chose you because, honestly, I think you're perfect."

You start to blush before saying "I'm just ordinary. I'm nothing, Billie." He takes your hands again before saying "Not to me your not. I can see by just standing in front of you right now, that you are so much more than that."

He leans in again, and pauses, before he kisses you. "Damn it!" You say smiling. "Why have you got to be so perfect?" You laugh, which makes him smile, before leaning in to kiss you again. Your arms wrap themselves around his neck. as you feel his arms wrap around your waist, and pulling you closer to him, although you weren't sure how much closer you could get. Your lips were locked together and no matter how hard you tried, they wouldn't come unstuck. 

Billie moved his hands up and down your body as you wrap your arms a little tighter around his neck, you gasp a little as he runs his lips down your neck, biting and sucking at it now and again, forming little love bites. You run your fingers through his hair, it was soft.  You were still doubting whether this was happening was actually. He lifted you up, and placed you on the dressing room counter; some of the contents that were on it previously were violently thrown to the floor. You realised that this was real. You were kissing Billie Joe Armstrong...

Slowly he began to unbutton your shirt as you do the same to him. You throw them on the floor, before you two get even closer. You could feel Billie's hand , it was placed on your lower back. Slowly it began sliding down to the rim of your ripped Jeans. He teased you as he ran his fingers along the waistband of them. You let out a small laugh before someone knocked on the dressing room door. 

Your eyes widened. "It's okay." He reassured you, whispering. "No-one will come in."   A stern voice came from outside. "Billie? Mike and Tré are being given a lift home, would you like one?"    Billie winked at you. "No, it's alright thanks. I have my car."        

There was a small sigh outside of the door before they acknowledged that they understood, and left you and Billie once again.                              

He said as he leaned in to kiss you again, you reply to him with another kiss. Billie's hands ran down your body  giving you goosebumps. You both moan in unison as he whispers in your ear: "I told you this felt right..."