He's still a thug..It ain't change

Chicago

Isabella's POV-

We Just made it in Chicago.At this point Im not driving karen Is But it is so beautiful here they have lots of  nice buildings here.I couldnt help but do take pictures...And downtown they have a ton of places to go shopping at. Thank god I bought my credit card and 60,000..."Girl I cant wait to go shopping" Karen spoke as she pulled up to Hotel Palomar.(Yeah its a real hotel in chicago I would know I live in chicago)..everyone got out there cars and grabbed their bags then they took our cars and pareked them.Of course I had to carry in destiny and roc had rocky.When made it to the fornt dsk."Yes Can I get ten room with two beds in each room" I asked the dude at the fornt desk."Yes that will be 10,000" He spoke."I got this" Roc said handing the man the money."Ok here's your keys enjoy your stay" He spoke giving us our keys."Ok India,corhan,tre one room.Ray and wife one room..Prod and karen room...Prince and amy room and me roc and the twins one room" I said in one breath.as I handed out the keys everyone gave their bags to the butler and we all went to our rooms.when me and roc made it to our room  and roc took the twins and out them in one bed and grabbed my hand pulled me on to the other bed and put me on his lap."Nope your birthday is tomorro you can wait ;)" I spoke getting off his lap and giving the twins their bottle."Man I tryied tho" roc said taking our bags from the butler and getting some shorts and a t-shirt out and took a shower...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Know yall like when TF is The book coming out..dont worry it's coming out soon some time in mid august or late august but before August 24 beacuse I go back to august 26 and I want to have this out of the way..