THIRTY THREE PART TWO

Taehyung's P.O.V

My feet ache as I sprint as quickly as I can towards that asshole's house. I managed to find one of his friends in the library, where I was staying after school, who I forced to tell me Mike's address.

As soon as I received the message from Violet, I freaked out. She sounds in trouble and I know that I need to help her.

After only a few minutes I stumble outside of a gigantic house - no, mansion. Without hesitation, I run through the gate and to the front door. Luckily, it's open, and I instantly sprint up the tall, marble staircase.

I hear shuffling noises from a room on the landing, its door slightly agape. I slowly walk towards it, looking through the tiny gap.

My heart race increases dramatically and my chest tightens at the sight before me. Violet is lying underneath Mike, her eyes are closed and the buttons of her shirt have nearly all been opened.

"It's okay." The psycho whispers and strokes her hair.

I see red.

I push open the door and march towards him, immediately grabbing him roughly by his neck and pushing him up against the wall beside us. He smirks at me slightly and I begin to rapidly punch him. His jaw, neck, cheek, nose, everywhere. I want him to die.

After relentless punching he falls limp underneath my hold. I drop him to the floor like a heavy sack, and kick him one last time to ensure his pain - or perhaps death, I don't know. I don't care, either.

I turn to see Violet still laying on the floor. Her precious cheeks are stained with tears and there's some bruises on her neck and jaw. I want to turn around and stab that asshole, but she is my main and only priority right now.

I check her pulse, luckily, she is still breathing steadily. I gently tap her arm, her cheek, anything to encourage her to wake up.

She eventually stirs but doesn't open her eyes. Instead, she screws them shut and begins whimpering. My heart crushes at the sight of my precious girl looking so scared.

"Hey, it's just me," I whisper and stroke her hair soothingly. "It's me, Taehyung. You're okay."

She slowly blinks her eyes open and relief washes over her features as she stares at me through bloodshot eyes. I take off my jacket and lay it over her exposed chest before leaning down and gently kissing her forehead.

"I was so scared." I tell her, merely in a whisper.

"Me too."

"Are you hurt?" I ask her worriedly.

She nods and my anger grows, but my calm facade doesn't falter. "My leg, V, I can't feel it anymore."

I glance across the room to see that her crutches are laying in a messy heap. I want to murder Mike. I really do want to kill him.

"You're okay," I remind her. "We'll take you to the hospital, you're going to be okay."

I glance behind me to assure he's still unconscious. When I notice he is, I pull out my phone and dial Jimin's number.

"What's up, V?" His cheery voice asks from the other side.

"I need you to come and pick me and Violet up."

I stroke her hair as I inform him of the address. I don't know what to do, I can't move her, but I don't want her to stay in the same room as him either.

"He kissed me, V," she cries, her lower lip wobbling furiously. "I didn't like it, I said no."

"He won't hurt you ever again." I assure her honestly.

She nods and begins to cry harder. I move her onto my lap and hold her close, not letting go.

There's marks from where he kissed her allover her jaw and neck. I want to hide them, cover them up so she doesn't need to see them ever again.

But I can't, I can barely do anything to comfort her.

"I knew that you'd come for me." She whispers, her voice broken.

"I always do, don't I? Whenever you need me, I'll be there."

She breathes softly for a few moments before she loses consciousness again. I hold her close to me and wait until Jimin arrives.

When he does, he looks like he's going to cry at the sight of her. I carry her to the car and he drives us to the hospital.

In the back seats, I lay her across my lap and continue to reassure even though she can't hear me right now. I don't want to ever let her go again.

But I know one thing for straight: I am going to literally kill Mike.