1 MILLION SPECIAL!

Oh my goodness, Trouble has just hit 1 million reads!!! This is so crazy, thank you all so much! I genuinely really appreciate each and every read so much. To try and say how thankful I am to you all, I prepared a special extra chapter from Taehyung's POV which we only got one of (I think) through the entire book! So, here is the first ever chapter from V's perspective. Enjoy!!! :) 

Chapter 1 - Taehyung's P.O.V 

"That was so crazy," Hoseok grins, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "We need to do that again sometime."

"No way," Namjoon intervenes, his tone serious but his smile ever prominent. "We're lucky we didn't get caught this time, we can't do it again."

"It was only a bit of spray paint, lighten up," I chuckle just as we arrive at the classroom door, approximately thirty minutes or so too late.  

We seemingly burst through the door in unison, somehow all fitting through at once. Immediately, all sets of eyes divert to us including those of Mr. Park's, whose glare is unimpressed yet unsurprised. 

"Ah, boys, late again?" He questions, arms folded as he nears us slightly. 

"Sorry, Mr. Park." 

I almost snigger at Yoongi's insincere tone but somehow manage to stifle a sound. We're met with another look of disappointment before Mr. Park sighs, seemingly because he's figured a punishment for the seven of us. 

"You all have a detention tomorrow night, now sit down." 

A chorus of groans echo through the classroom, and I shrug my shoulders as we all head to our allocated seats. As I look up, however, I notice an unfamiliar girl sitting in my chair. 

Her hair is silver, glistening and bright like a coin, short and curled prettily. Her skin is tanned, much more tanned than my own, like honey. I'm slightly taken aback for a second and for a moment, contemplate making a scene and telling her to move from my seat. I mean, there's an empty chair right beside her! 

The closer I get to her, though, the more clearly I can see her rounded eyes and bright smile. She's looking at me inquisitively and I wonder momentarily if there's something on my face. I panic, my sly plan totally deteriorated when I reach her, and settle on sitting on the vacant chair beside her instead. I prop my feet up onto the desk, not caring if it lands me in more trouble. 

Without my brain processing it, I feel my neck instinctively rotating to the right and into her direction. She isn't like anyone I've ever seen before. 

Another plan maneuvers its way into my mind, this time innocent and somewhat childish. I divert my eyes back to the front of the classroom before I force an expression -- a mixture of amusement and surprise, I'd like to think. 

"You're new," I state. 

She turns to me and I force my eyes not to widen. "That's correct." 

"Violet, you're talking again, I see. You can join the boys in detention tomorrow," Mr Park suddenly says, causing a slight pang of guilt to wash over me. I instantly shrug it off. 

I watch as she rolls her eyes and leans towards me. 

"Thanks for that," she whispers. 

For some reason, seeing her annoyed is quite cute. I decided to test her patience just once more. 

"My pleasure," I smirk back, the volume of my voice not lowering from the norm. I lean closer towards her, just a few centimeters from her annoyingly pretty face. "You can call me V, by the way."

-

Oh my goodness, so many memories!! I hope you liked this special chapter, it was really interesting to write it from his perspective!

~ Anna x