EPILOGUE

A breathtakingly gorgeous bouquet of lilac roses sit at my dressing table, the little heart-shaped, silver card attached reading: 'Happy anniversary, babe! Another year of marriage and I love you more than ever. Taehyung x'. 

I smile widely and place them into an empty vase sitting on our windowsill. After slipping on a dressing gown, I head downstairs where I find Taehyung in the dining room. 

"Open wide, here comes the aeroplane!" 

Giggles erupt in the room causing my heart to flutter. I watch in content as Taehyung spoon-feeds our daughter, an identical grin spread across his unshaven features. He notices me a few moments after, immediately allowing Hope to fend for herself as he makes his way towards me. 

"Happy anniversary, Violet." He says with a smile and a delicate, quick kiss on the lips.

"Happy anniversary, Tae." 

Eunki and Sehun are unmarried but have started trying for a baby. It took them years to overcome Eunki's miscarriage but I'm pleased they've finally began creating their own little family. They live together in an apartment only a few miles away from Tae and I's, fortunately, so we visit each other often. 

I graduated school and studied to become a doctor at university. After all the injuries I endured as a teenager, I aspired to help people in similar situations to me. Three degrees and several doctoring jobs later, I'm pleased to say I attained my dreams. 

Namjoon and Amelia are engaged, which at first was surprising, but they're actually a suited couple. I like having her around; she reminds me of my father. They live in a home in the outskirts of town with the two kids, luckily not too far from here. 

Jimin is currently living with his girlfriend, Charlotte, a kind African American girl who moved to Korea at a young age. They literally are inseparable.

Seokjin and Hoseok are housemates which I find cute. Seokjin, however, is currently dating a girl so I don't know how long they'll be sharing an apartment for; he's a hopeless romantic, he and his girlfriend will probably be married in a matter of months. 

Yoongi is a writer, again, surprisingly, and is doing pretty well for himself. He even has two cars. 

As for those who made my life a living hell as a teenager; they're nonexistent to me now. Jungkook was released from prison over four years ago and I haven't heard a thing from him. Perhaps he realised we weren't deserving of the suffering he inflicted upon us.

Mike. Again, I haven't seen or heard from him and years. I heard rumours that he'd moved back to Canada, where he was born, but I'm not sure if they're true. To be honest, I don't care. 

As long as I have those who matter in my life.