Author Notes, Please Read!

Author Notes.

Hi Guys, I am late uploading this today because I have been to a birthday party.

I am afraid I will not be uploading a chapter today due to the issues I have been having with my laptop. But have no fear, It will be up tomorrow.

First things first, I changed the story's settings to 'Maturity' and added warnings. And please remember that, like I put in the description, Sarah is 20 in this story, not 15, their fore over the legal age of consent.

The next chapter will have mature, sexual content in graphic detail. Please be warned.

I'd just like to say a big thanks to all the people who have stuck with me and this story so,

JordanThorpe9, For votes, Great Friend, Thank you.

Kyliewhitehead13 AKA Jarethsmyking1986, For comments - follows and votes, Thank you.

ShanLeighMansonMIW, For adding this to their reading list - voting and following, Thank you.

twilight_eclipes, For adding this to their reading list, Thank you.

Loopylou1, For votes - comments and following, My great yet annoying friend as you all know, Thank you.

Pixies56, For following and voting, Thank you.

KatarinaTheSaiyan, For adding this to their reading list and voting, Thank you

AmanahFarooq, For adding this to their reading list, Thank you.

Silverlizad87, For voting and commenting, Thank you

amcelestine, for adding this story to their reading list, Thank you

Thank all you guys so much, you keep this story going. xxxxxxxx

Please note: The above names are all in chronological order.