Chapter 1- Kyle

Author's Note (2/21/19):

Hi guys! I really appreciate your interest in this story. This is just a little heads up that I'll be going back and editing a lot of this book. I started writing this almost four years ago, and I'm not exactly the happiest with the first 25 or so chapters (or how this story turned out in general). Regardless, I hope you enjoy.

*****

  It was just a normal day in South Park, okay hold on let me rephrase that, when has there ever been a normal day in South Park? When I walked into homeroom and was told by Mr./Ms. Garrison, I can't even tell the difference now, that we had four new students joining our class all on the same day was I fazed by it? No. But that's when things started to get strange or as Kenny would say "really f*cked up."

     The bell signaling the start of the school day rang and Mr. Garrison, along with the four new students, came inside. 

     "Okay class let's take our seats, today we have four new students joining our class. This here is Jon, Caci, Kade, and um... How do you say your name Cha-chi?"

     "Chasiti." said one of the new girls, rolling her eyes. She was the second-tallest in the group, and her hair was a shade of medium brown. She wore black pants, black shoes, and a shirt that had a cartoon character saying "RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!" on it. Why do I feel like I've heard that phrase before?

     Cartman, who sits right next to me, nudged me. "Look Kahl, that tall dude is ginger like you, now you have two can be gay for each other."

     "Shut up fatso, you've NEVER had a girlfriend and you're sixteen!" I replied.

     "Neither have you! Oh wait, you and Stan have always been gay for each other!" Cartman answered.

     I rolled my eyes and looked at the guy Cartman had originally mentioned. He had strawberry-blonde hair, and he was very pale. He wore a Darth-Vader shirt and blue jeans. Well great, a fellow Star Wars nerd. 

     "Would you all like to introduce yourselves?" They all looked at each other expecting someone to volunteer to go first. One of them, Kade I think, shoved a short Asian girl forward.

     The girl turned towards us and spoke, " Well since my friends have thrown me under the bus, I'll go first. My name is Caci and I'm a flutist. I'm also slightly obsessed with The Maze Runner, One Direction, Five Seconds of Summer, Glee, and Greek Mythology. 

     My best friend Stan leaned towards me. "You think you and I should help them find their way around the school after class?"

     "Sure," I replied. To tell the truth, it gives me an excuse to talk to Caci. I would never tell anyone this but I've been reading a book about how to pick up girls. Not at a bar but more like a girl you have a crush on. The book said to make sure the girl knows you like otherwise you could be stuck in the friend-zone forever. Since Caci seemed like me, I had already been attracted to her. All I have to do now is not chicken out and possibly ask her out.

     Caci walked to the back of the classroom and waited for her friends to finish. Chasiti stepped forward next. "My name is Chasiti and I'm in color guard. Here's a bit of advice, it any one of you makes me mad and you wake up with a flag shoved up your... anyway just remember who it's from!" She smiled sarcastically and moved to the back of the room with Caci.

The tall guy stepped forward. "My name is Jon and if any of you are in marching band and know any cute sousaphone players let me know."

     "Gay." Cartman blurted out. Jon flipped him off and joined his friends in the back.

      Kade was the last to step forward. "Saved the best for last." She paused like she was waiting for an applause or something. Nothing happened. "Anyways, my name is Kade..." The bell for the end of homeroom rang and everyone started to gather their things. "Motherf... I mean, never mind, I'll tell you all tomorrow." 

     Kade and her friends gathered by the door after everyone else had left, most likely comparing schedules. 

     I can't do this. I'll never have a girlfriend and I'll be forever alone. Stan somehow sensed my panic, and he dragged me with him over to the new kids.