Chapter 21- Cartman and Kade

AN: Quick reminder- The narrator's thoughts are in ' '.

Cartman's POV

     I ran into the poor loser and his accompanying trash sat on a bench outside of the burnt down remains of Hot Topic. "What are you losers doing here?" I asked.

     Kade answered, "We were just talking about some stuff." 

      "Like what?" I pressed.

      She looked at me with a smirk. "Smutty fan fiction." 

      "Seriously?" I said in disgust. "We're you reading some to Kenny so he could jack off to it?" 

     "No, although that is a good idea." Kenny exclaimed.

      "Gross!" Kade yelled. She reached out and shoved him backwards, slightly. 

      "Is that the best you can do Kade? That was really weak." Poor trash asked.

      "Actually it is, but at least I'm stronger than Cartman." She replied purposely using her middle finger to point to me. 

       I scoffed. "Don't make me break that finger and shove it up your a**." 

       "You say that like you could." She laughed. 

      "Is there something you wanted, Cartman?" Kenny asked.

      "There was but now I'll just go tell Butters that your cheating on him." He challenged. 

       Kenny looked up at me. "I'm not cheating on him. Kade and I were just talking." 

     "So, your bisexual right?" I asked. 

     "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Why do YOU care?" He exclaimed.

     "Because I'm trying to protect Butters." I stated.

     Kenny scoffed. "Why would you of all people want to protect Butters?" 

     "He's my friend." I said.

     "Your friend that you freaked out into believing the world was ending, tricked into revealing his deepest secrets to you in a robot costume, had believe that he was stuck in virtual reality, and led to believe that he was seeing ghosts." Kenny exclaimed, listing off some of the things I did to Butters in fourth grade.

      I scoffed, "None of that would've happened if he wasn't such an idiot. He falls for it every f**king time!!"

      Kenny stood up and walked over to him calmly. "I would appreciate it if you don't call my boyfriend an idiot." 

     "You know he is Kenny, I don't see why you stay with him." I said. 

     "Because I care about him Cartman, a lot more than you do." He answered with a sigh.

     "That can be said for anyone Cartman apparently cares about." Kade exclaimed.

     "Shut up Kade. Nobody asked you to talk." I exclaimed.