Chapter 13- Stan and Kyle

Stan's POV

     "Stan come on, they probably went inside." Chasiti called from behind me. 

     We were walking through the parking lot after running all the way around the building. I was about to up but I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I grabbed Chasiti's hand and ran towards the what I'd seen. "Look! This is Mr.Broflovski's van! Kyle and Caci must already be here!" I exclaimed as we stopped in front of the car.

     "So, they're obviously not inside the car. What do we do now?" Chasiti asked.

     "I don't know, let's just head inside. The previews start in a few minutes." I replied while starting the walk to the theater's entrance. "We'll find a way to get them back though." 

      We entered the building and I approached the ticket salesman, paying for two.  I handed Chasiti hers, and she looked down at it. "Seriously Stan, Ouija? No one has even heard of this movie."

     "It's either this or The Peanut's Movie." I stated.

     "I honestly think a movie about two talking peanuts would be more interesting." She replied.
     I rolled my eyes as we walked up to the concessions counter. We bought our snacks and headed towards our theater. "Are you really expecting us to eat all of the food you bought? Not that it would be an issue." Chasiti exclaimed. 

      "What are you talking about?" I asked. I motioned towards the food in her hands. "Everything you're holding is yours." I motioned to all of the food in my arms. "This is all mine." 

     Chasiti frowned as she pushed the door for the theater open. She let the door swing closed before I even had a chance to start walking in. I put my back to the door and pushed it open. Chasiti stood in front of me with her arms crossed over her chest. "Took you long enough" was all she said.

     We walked farther in the room until we could see the seats. "Where do you want to sit?" I asked. 

     Chasiti had already started up the stairs. "My family and I always sit at the top." I followed her and sat next to her. I surrounded myself with my bounty of food and started eating as the lights began to dim.  

     "And now presenting the movie no one has ever seen or cares about." Chasiti stated in an announcer voice. 

Kyle's POV

     Caci and I climbed out from behind the cardboard cut out when we saw Stan and Chasiti disappear down the hallway. I had bought our tickets and now, we were currently sitting on the edge of a water fountain in the center of the lobby.

      "How much longer until our movie starts?" Caci sighed, stretching her arms upward.

     I looked down at my watch, "About half an hour." 

     "Ok." She paused, thinking about something, "I know what we should do! Hold up ten fingers." 

     I did as I was told. "Are we playing never have I ever?" 

     She nodded, "I'll go first." She paused, and then she spoke again. "Never have I ever had a mom that tried to destroy an entire country." 

     I frowned, "That's not fair." I put one of my fingers down.

     "It's your turn." Caci exclaimed.

     I thought about some of the things we've talked about. "Never have I ever went to a school dance with a gay dude." 

     "It was freshmen year." She pouted. 

     "Who was the guy?" I asked.

     "Why? Are you jealous?" She teased.

     "No...just take your turn!" I exclaimed.

     "Ok Kyle, but just so you know it's ok to admit that your jelly." She smirked. "Anyway, never have I ever been plastic-wrapped to a tree by my best friend's dad."

     I put a finger down, "How much of the stupid crap that I've had to deal with has Stan told you?"

     "Quite a lot actually, we have fifth period together." She answered.

     "Well great, how about we go ahead and find our seats before anything else embarrassing I've ever done gets revealed." I exclaimed. 

     "Someone's just a sore loser." Caci muttered under her breath. 

     I was going to shove her into the fountain, but that probably would have been a jerk move. Instead, I extended my hand and helped her up. "I'm going to pretend you didn't say anything. Let's go." 

     We found our theater number and went inside. "How about we sit at the bottom of the top section? That way no one can sit directly in front of us." Caci suggested.

     We sat down and a few minutes later the lights began to dim. "As soon as the super cute guy you like comes on, point him out so I know who I'm competing with."

     Caci laughed in response and leaned in closer to me. Her eyes locked onto the screen as the action started.

AN: Thanks for reading!!