Chapter 12- Chasiti and Caci

Chasiti's POV

"Why are you freaking out so much?" I asked Caci. She was currently frantically running around our apartment trying to find a pair of earrings.

"I'm freaking out because I saw my earrings earlier and now they disappeared!" She exclaimed.

Kade came into the room holding something in her hand. "Do you want to borrow my toaster earrings?"

I sighed, "Why do you still have those?"

"I found them!!" Caci shouted. She sat down on the couch next to me and put them in. "I like your dress." She commented.

"Thanks." I replied. I had on a plain, dark blue dress with a simple white overthrow and flats. Nothing overly fancy.

I looked over at Caci. "You look like Wendy." She had on a dark purple sweater, skinny jeans, and flats.

"Whatever." She answered, rolling her eyes.

Kade sat down in the recliner across from us. "Are the guys coming in for a few minutes before you leave?" She asked.

"Why?" I answered.

"Because I was going to try to slip a condom into their back pocket. You kids shouldn't go crazy tonight." Kade replied.

"Please don't make me slap you..." Caci exclaimed.

Before Kade could say anything else, the doorbell rang. I got up from the couch and opened the door. Stan stood in the doorway wearing a red polo shirt and blue jeans. He looked down at himself and then back at me. "I think I'm underdressed."

I smiled, "You're fine Stan, let's go before anyone does anything stupid." I glared at Kade.

She held her hands up in surrender. "Have fun kids."

I pulled the door closed behind me as we left the apartment and walked to Stan's car. I stopped at the passenger's side of the car, and Stan walked and opened the door for me. "Off to the movies we shall go my fair lady."

"Stan keep in mind that I could beat you up if I wanted to." I exclaimed.

Stan smirked, "But you won't because I'm awesome."

"I'll think about it." I answered.

Caci's POV

A little while after Chasiti and Stan left, the doorbell rang a second time. I was going to answer the door but Kade stopped me.

"You don't have a dad so I got this." She replied. I put my head in my hands. What's she going to do now? Kade pulled opened the door and yanked Kyle through the doorway by the arm.
     "Hi Kade." Kyle said. He was wearing a dark green sweater and khakis.

"Don't hi me mister, you better behave tonight. I'll go ahead and warn you, three out of the four people who live here are archers." She replied.

I sighed, "You aren't one of them..." Kyle noticed me sitting in the room, and he smiled. He started to walk towards me but Kade stopped him.