Chapter 2-Caci

I stood with my friends in the corner of Mr. Garrison's classroom comparing schedules. South Park High, thankfully, gave you ten minutes to get to class. 

     "I still can't believe this place exists, and the characters too! Cartman is so much cuter in person." Kade exclaimed. 

     "I told you so! Can we take a field trip to Lima, Ohio over spring break?" I asked.

     "Oh my God." Chasiti and Jon said in unison.

     "It was just a thought." I pouted.

     "Anyways, Jon and Kade where do you guys go next. Caci and I both have World History." Chasiti exclaimed.

       "Advanced Honors Biology," Jon answered.

       "Algebra." Kade replied.

     Just then, some of the South Park students came over to us. A boy dressed in orange and green spoke first. "Hi, my name is Kyle," he seemed to be focused on me for some reason. "I heard some of you guys have World History next. This is my friend Stan." He pointed to a boy next to him who wore a brown jacket and a red poof-ball hat. "We can take you to the World History classroom." 

       I looked over at Stan. He was fidgeting nervously and kept taking glances at Chasiti before looking down at the ground. 'Someone seems to have a little crush.' I thought to myself. 

     "That's really nice of you guys to offer," I said with a smile.

     "Great, you guys have escorts but how are we supposed to figure out where to go?" Kade asked. 

     Two boys who had been talking to the teacher since class ended walked over. One of them wore a real jacket, and he had spiky blonde hair. The other boy wore an orange parka that covered most of his face.

     The blonde boy spoke first. " Hiya fellas! My name is Butters and this here is my boyfriend Kenny." He pointed to the boy next to him. "Who here said they have AP Biology?" Jon raised his hand. "I can take you there if you'd like, and aren't you the one who said you have Algebra next?" He asked Kade. Kade nodded. "Kenny can take you there. 

      Kenny took down his hood revealing messy blonde hair. "Hello." He said. He turned to Butters, "I'd be happy to escort Kade, babe." He kissed Butters on the cheek, pulling away with a cocky smile on his face. 

     Butters playfully punched his arm. "Now hush mister, not at school."

     We all went our separate ways. As Stan, Kyle, Chasiti, and I were walking to our next class, I was internally cheering that Kyle and Stan were our escorts. Mainly Kyle because he had always been my favorite from the show.

     Just to make this clear, my friends and I had just moved to South Park from Tennessee. The strange thing is we actually didn't know South Park was a real place, or that the characters were real. We had originally planned to move into an apartment in Denver, but we were driving past the sign that said 'South Park' and we were like heck yes!

     Another strange thing happened too, as soon as we passed the sign I felt as if we had just passed through some magical border. I tried to drive out of South Park a few days ago and right when I passed the sign it felt like I had just gotten out of a magical bubble and when I drove back into town I felt the same effect.

     But the strangest thing is that no one here seems to know they're all part of a TV show. I ran into Randy on the street a few days ago and I asked what it was like to be part of a TV show. His response was to look at me like I was insane and walk off muttering "crazy kids..." 

     Anyway, we reached a stairwell at the end of the hallway and Stan and Kyle held the door open for us. Unfortunately, they also got stuck holding the door for another group of students before they actually start walking down the stairs. Chasiti and I had made it halfway down the stairwell and we were turning to go down another flight of stairs. 

     "Do you ever wish schools had escalators?" Chasiti asked me.

     "All the time," I replied. 

     "Same." She answered.

     Kyle and Stan finally caught up with us at the bottom of the stairs. Stan went off to talk to Chasiti. 

      Kyle started talking to me, "Since it your first day here, I was wondering if you and your friend wanted to go to Taco Bell with me and Stan after school."

     I smiled, "Her name is Chasiti by the way and we'd love to." 

      Kyle gave me a look, "You aren't even going to ask her about it?"

     I laughed, "If there's one thing Chasiti loves it's food, especially from Taco Bell." I paused. " Just to be clear, it is a Taco Bell and not a UFO crash site right?" 

     Kyle smiled, "I'm surprised you know about that, although I'm pretty sure fata** put it up all over Instagram." 

     "Who?" I asked.

     "My sort of friend Cartman. We all knew we were going to have new students join our class on Friday. He somehow blackmailed the principal into getting your information. He used your email to figure out your Instagram. He's the one who demanded you follow him." Kyle answered.

       "Oh...him. I don't think I've met him yet." I exclaimed. 

     "Trust me you don't want to," Kyle replied. 

     Stan led us all into a classroom. "You guys should sit with us. Kyle and I are lonely at this table by ourselves." 

      Chasiti and I sat opposite of Stan and Kyle at a group of for desks. I turned to Chasiti. "Do you want to go with Stan and Kyle to Taco Bell after school?"

     She gave me a weird look. "Why are you asking a question you already know the answer to? Of course, I want to go, mainly for the food." 

     "But Stan and Kyle will be there," I exclaimed.

     "Yeah, but you know me. If marrying food was an option, we would have been married years ago." She answered.

     "True," I replied.

     The bell for the start of the class rang and the teacher walked in the room. World History is a subject that I literally copied the ENTIRE textbook before we left our last school. I don't really think I need to pay that much attention.

Author's Note: Lima, Ohio is the town Glee takes place in. Thanks for reading!! 😘