Chapter 57- Kyle and Caci

Kyle

    "KENNY!!" I yelled, pounding on his front door. "KENNY! GET OUT HERE!!"

     "IT"S TWO IN THE F*CKING MORNING!! WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT, KID??"

     "STUART, SHUT THE F*CK UP! IT'S HIS FRIEND IN THE WHEELCHAIR!" Kid in the wheelchair, huh? His mom opened the door looking extremely unhappy. "It's early in the morning. What do you need him so badly for that it couldn't wait?"

     "I just really need to talk to him."

     "I doubt he's even awake right now. Come back later." She started closing the door on me.

     "Ma'am, it's really urgent! Can you just..."

     "Mom, I'm awake. Don't close the door on my friend."

     "Tell him to haul his a*s back up here at a more reasonable hour!"

     "F*ck off, Dad. God."

     Kenny stepped out on to the porch next to me, slamming the door shut behind him. "Sorry about that, dude."

     "It's fine." He sighed, "How about we move away from the door? I bet they're listening."

     "Uhh, sure."

     "Here, I'll help you." He stepped behind me and pushed me down his driveway into the snow. "I think this is far enough." He stepped back into view. "What did you need so badly, dude?"

     "Umm... well..." I stammered. "Chasiti and I managed to get in contact with Stan and Caci."

    "Really??"

     "Yeah."

     "Wait, just you and Chasiti? They didn't think to try calling me?" He asked.

     "Well, I'm sure they would've. It seemed like something bad happened though. They got cut off." 

     "What do you mean cut off?"

     "They were talking to me and then someone else's voice interrupted them so I couldn't see any more." 

     "Did you manage to figure out where they are?"

    "Well, I didn't. Chasiti texted me that they were able to talk to her for longer. They told her Damien kidnapped them." 

     He pulled his phone out of his pocket. "She didn't text me."

     "Kenny, she told me to just come over and tell you."

     He sighed, "Fine, so how are we going to save them?"

     "I don't really..."

     "KENNETH!!!"

     "AAH!" We both scream. Kenny ended up falling backward on his a*s in the snow.

     An illusion like the one I'd seen before, but was it an illusion? Pip's face appeared through the center of the mist as he yelled. "KENNETH, LISTEN TO ME!!!"

     "Jesus, dude." Kenny said, standing up and wiping the snow off his pants. "I'm listening."

     Pip's face swirled into view. "Damien has been forced back here. I need the three of you here now!"

     Kyle wheeled closer so he could see too. "But, if you're in hell then how are we going to get there?"

     "I can transport you here, but you need to be ready."

     "Ready for what?"

     "Anything."

*****

Caci

     "So we established contact with them like you said, but now what?" I asked as Pip and I swapped back. 

     "Well..."

     "PIP!" The door to our prison slammed open. "I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU NOW!!!" 

     "Uhh, why?" 

     Damien rushed over and grabbed him by the wrist. "I SAID NO!"

     "Alright." Pip sighed, allowing himself to be dragged off. 

     "What do you think that was about?" Stan asked.

     "I bet it was about something really f*cking great, Stan. Maybe he's planning on letting us go!" Butters jeered, rolling his eyes.

     "Glad to see the stick up your a*s is just as prominent as ever." 

     "F*ck you!"

     "No, f*ck you!"

     "Oh my God!!!!" I overdramatically sighed. "I'm starting to wish that Damien had already killed me so I wouldn't have to put up with this."

     "Seriously though." Jon agreed.

     "It's not my fault Butters is a d*ck!"

     "I'm right here, a*shole!"

     "You guys!" I yelled over everyone. "Didn't he say that when he comes back it's time for whatever he has planned."

     "Yeah, why?"

     "Because he's back you idiots!" 

     "S*it, you're right! What do we do???" Stan exclaimed.

     "What if we all try breaking out at the same time?" Butters suggested. Oh, so he actually wants to cooperate with the rest of us now?"      

     "Haven't we already tried that though?" 

     "Not altogether."

    "Okay, then. Might as well." I sighed. I sat on the ground Indian style. "So how are we going to do this?" 

     "I guess we should each try to hit the barrier as hard as we think we can at the same time," Stan said.

     "Alright, then. GO!" Butters shouted.

    I laid flat on my back on the cool floor and slammed both my feet into the invisible forcefield. Stan was punching his side repeatedly along with the other guys. I slid up into a sitting position with my back to the outer barrier, my legs against the inner one. Even with all of us working as hard we can, nothing's changed. The barrier's still holding up as strong as ever. We'll end up overexerting ourselves before we get anywhere. 

     "Guys, guys, we need to stop. This isn't getting us anywhere.z' I exclaimed, lying flat on my back on the ground again, heaving.      

     "Well, hello there! Didn't I say when I came back it would be show time!" Damien called, bursting into the room again.

     "Yeah, but you were just here earlier, so..."

     "That was an emergency occurrence that does not matter." Damien interrupted. He flashed his signature devilish smile. "It's showtime now, pathetic humans."

     I sat up as he approached the barrier, smashing it to bits with one punch. After all of our struggling, it was that easy for him? "What are you going to do?"

     He walked over to Butters and lifted him by the throat. "You'll see." 

     Stan fell to the ground beside me.

     The air around us grew thicker and thicker, and thicker, and...

     I could feel myself losing consciousness now matter how hard I attempted to fight back. My eyes slowly slipped closed.

Darkness...

AN: Kinda short chapter but thanks for reading