Chapter 50- Stan

Ugggh, what happened? I was... was.... I was at Kyle's house. Kyle. I was staying over at his house. He went to... went to... the bathroom. The bathroom. He'd gone to the bathroom... and then... and then.... that kid from fourth grade showed up. The kid from fourth grade... his name was... was... Damien. DAMIEN!

     I sat straight up. My eyes darted around quickly as I took in my surroundings. I was o the ground of a giant, sparsely lit room. The walls were a terrifying blood red color. Taking up the entire width of one of the walls was a giant fireplace. It was generating so much heat it felt like I was being slowly roasted. I might as well slowly turn in a circle, so I'll become a rotisserie. Lining the perimeter of the room was loads of very elegant furniture.

     "I see you are awake, Stanley."

     Just to the side of me, Damien was standing with an unconscious Caci in his arms. "What did you do to her?"

     He shrugged as he walked closer to me. "Nothing I didn't do to you. I'm surprised you woke up first. Leopold was the one I took first."

     "Leopold?" I asked.

     "You didn't notice him or Jonathan?"

     "No..." I trailed off as I looked around again. To the right of me, Jon was still asleep and straight across from me, Butters was too. I reached one of my hands in each of their directions only to be blocked by some kind of invisible barrier. "What the h*ll?" I slammed my hands against it as hard as I could but nothing happened.

     "I wouldn't even bother." He said as he set Caci on the ground to the left of me. "Only those who are immortal or already dead can reach through the force field."

     "That's bulls*it!!" I yelled. "What do you even want with us?!"

     He waved me off. "Doesn't matter right now. You'll know soon enough." He moved towards the door before speaking again. "I'll be back in a little while, Stanley. Hopefully by then, the others will be awake." He swept out of the room without giving me a second glance.

     How would any of us be able to establish contact with anyone back up top? Assuming that we are where I think we are, which is literally h*ll, I can't come up with any way that would make it possible. I felt through my pockets feeling for my phone, but I turned up with nothing. D* mn. Damien must have taken it off me when he brought me here. The son of a b*tch probably did the same to everyone else. For the time being, we're completely stuck here.

     That sick b*stard. I wonder what he did to everyone else. Kyle had just left the room to go to down the hall to the bathroom with his headphones in, when Damien appeared out of nowhere. He, somehow, mind controlled me while I screamed in protest. He'd made me climb through the window and up onto the roof before jumping off with him catching me at the last second and slamming both of us into the ground.

     Wait a second... I looked over at Caci and then at Jon. They were both still out cold. How were they here? They were supposed to be in Nashville on tour. Oh God... what happened to Chasiti?? I hope she's okay.

     "Ugh..." Jon groaned from next to me. I glanced over at him as he pushed himself off the ground and rubbed his eyes. "What the h*ll happened?" He looked around the room in shock before turning to me. "Stan??"

     "Yeah," I sighed. "It's me."

     "What's going on? Where are we???" He looked around again. "Caci? Butters??"

     "Well, I have no idea what's going on or where we are. Damien's involved though, so I'm assuming we're in h*ll."

     "Seriously? That a**hole ruined my YouTube marathon of makeup tutorials!"