Chapter 7-Kenny

I sat down the large bowl of snacks that Cartman made me get for us, mainly him, on his living room table. 

     "Thanks Kinny." Cartman exclaimed. 

     I turned around to look at him. "What did you say to me?" I asked with a smirk.

     Cartman's face was a dark red. "Nothing a**hole! Just sit down so we can play the game!!" 

     I did as I was told and looked over at the TV screen. Cartman was loading Mario Kart up on his Wii U. Unfortunately, he wasn't stupid enough to try and freeze himself this time. 

    I pulled out my phone and texted Stan. "Thanks for leaving me alone with fata**."

     Stan's reply came a few seconds later. "Sorry dude, but I met this really cute girl, see you tomorrow at school." Maybe I should say what it actually looked like on my screen. "Srry 👱, but I met this really 👌💁, 👀 u tmrrow at 🏤." 

     "I can't believe Kyle and Stan got girlfriends before us, especially Kyle!!" Cartman exclaimed.

     I scoffed, "First of all, Stan had Wendy before all of us. And second, I have Butters so I don't count." 

     Cartman laughed, "Kinny, we all know that deep down Butters is a girl. Stop being in denial and accept it."  

     "Just because he acts girly sometimes doesn't make him a girl stupid." I stated.

     "Didn't he dance around in a tutu to Lorde a couple of years ago?" Cartman asked.

     "Maybe." I answered.

     "And didn't he start growing out his hair last year?" He asked.

     "Yes." I replied.

     "See he's a girl." Cartman exclaimed. He picked up his remote and started choosing the track for the first level. 

     I tried to push him over for trying to insult my boyfriend, but he was too fat. "You know Cartman, I would insult you back but I would rather blackmail you. I know you have a mini crush on Kade." I said.

    "No, I do not." He replied angrily.

     "Stop being in denial and accept it." I quoted. 

     Cartman looked at me like he was going to slap me but he held back. "It doesn't even matter if I have a crush on Kade. I already know that weird kid who drinks coffee all the time likes her." 

    "Did you really forget who Tweek was?" I asked.

     "I'm just not really good with names." He answered.

     "Especially since you never say my name or KYLE's name right." I mumbled to myself.

     "Did you say something po' boy?" Cartman asked. 

     "No." I answered. I quickly changed the subject, "Tweek is actually kind of cute."

     Cartman looked at me with disgust. "Put your gay d**k back in your pants Kinny."

AN:Thanks for reading!!