Chapter 61- Caci, Chasiti, and Kade

Caci

     "You f*ckers lied to us!" Cartman screamed, getting up in Kade's face. He pointed an accusing finger up at the camera. "All you're little friends up there and you completely f*cking lied to us!!"

    Kade threw her hands up in self-defense. "Can you at least let us explain before you resort to screaming in my face?" 

     "Why the f*ck should I??"

     "Chasiti?" Stan pleaded. "He was lying, right."

     "Why would you lie to me, Caci?" Kyle asked, his voice laced with anger. 

     I felt myself wince at the sound of his voice. From the moment the episode had started playing, I knew there was no way for this to end but in disaster. I gripped a fistful of the dark carpet, keeping my eyes on the ground. What do I say? What do I do?

     "Answer me."

     I turned abruptly to face him, locking eyes instantly. "What was I supposed to say, Kyle? How was I supposed to tell you that you're originally from a TV show I used to watch? You wouldn't have believed me!" 

     The show doesn't come up on Netflix or Hulu. Google doesn't pull up any search results. Even the official South Park website and Twitter are gone. I'd tried everything.  What evidence did I have to prove anything?

     Everyone else on screen was arguing too. Damien had managed to pit us against each other that easily. "Uh oh." The man himself gloated as he reappeared on the massive screen. "Trouble in paradise?"

     "SCREW YOU!!" I screamed, reaching into my back pocket for another one of the throwing knives Damien had armed me with. I gripped the handle loosely and hurled it Damien's smug face. The screen shattered, sending glass flying.

     "Why the f*ck did you do that?"

     "Not right now, Kyle!"

     "What the h*ll do you mean not now?? You still f*cking lied to me!" 

     "Look, I know what you just saw was life-altering and all. Trust me, I know, but we need to focus on getting out of here. We can talk about it later. I understand why you're mad at me, but we're going to die if we don't get out of here."

     "F*ck you."

     I sighed, "Kyle, please." He reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out another knife. "What are you doing?"

     He crouched down and started sawing through his cast again. "Finishing the job you started."

     "Can we please just talk about this?" 

     "Oh my God, I finally found you guys," Jon said through the doorway. He was clearly out of breath as he stepped into the room with us.

     "Jon?" I asked... stupidly.

     "Uhh, yeah?"

     "Sorry, I completely forgot you were here. I guess we all did."

     "Wow, rude. Who's the one that saved your boyfriend's a*s with magic healing water?"

     "Huh?" I looked over at Kyle, his gazed focused on the wall. He didn't say anything. The silent treatment was definitely childish, but I guess I deserved it. 

     "Never mind. Well, I guess I should leave. You guys forgot I was here."

     "Oh come on, Jon. I said I was sorry didn't I?"

    "Yeah, uh, anyway, I need you guys to come with me.

     "Why?" Kyle asked, finally saying something.