Chapter 35- Chasiti and Caci

Chasiti's POV
"Thank you Los Angles! We are The Style Of! Have a great night and drive safely!!" Kade shouted into her mic as the lights in the venue went off.

We all ran off stage and were met by the stage crew. "Great show guys!" Our lights guy, Freddie said.

"Thanks Freddie!" Caci exclaimed as she took out her in ear monitor.

"Make sure you guys are up bright and early for your flight back to Denver tomorrow." Dahalia reminded us for the thousandth time.

"Ok!" Kade yelled back as we all went down a hallway and crashed in the dressing room.

*****

7 AM the next morning, at the airport...

"How much you wanna bet, Zach's gonna be waiting at the airport for you instead of Kyle?" Kade asked Caci.

"I would kill both of them if that happened. Zach for showing up and Kyle for not showing up."

"One hundred bucks." I said, slapping my hand on the armchair next to me.

"Deal." Kade replied, offering me her hand.

I shrank away in disgust. "I don't wanna shake hands with you. I don't know where your hand has been."

"Whatever." She replied, throwing her hands in the air in defeat.

"Are you guys done?" Caci asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"Uggh." She groaned as her phone went off and she read the message.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"My mom." She said, furiously typing something. "She asked when I'm coming home."

"Tell her never." I answered.

"Tell her she should go f**k herself." Kade said.

"Trust me I want to." She replied as she pressed one final button, probably send. "I told her that I didn't know because management suggested we go back to Colorado so we be normal for a little while until Christmas."

"Did she ask about the mini Christmas tour we're doing?" Kade asked.

"Just did." Caci replied as she checked her phone again. "Told her we aren't playing a show in Nashville."

"She's gonna be bummed." Kade replied.

"Yeah well, whatever. She's not going to drive out to Atlanta like you guys's parents."

"I'm surprised you actually requested for us not to do a show in Nashville." I said.

"I didn't." She replied. "We're still doing a show but it's a small acoustic one in the park. She won't know a thing about it." Caci exclaimed.

"Here's your Starbucks, guys." Jon said as he walked up with a drink holder with four cups.

"You're a life saver Jon, thank you." Caci said.