Chapter 6-Kade

"Sup, loser?" I asked. I was standing behind Jon as he was sitting on the couch watching Glee. Secretly, I think he likes that song because he gets up in the middle of the night, puts on super tight fitting shorts, and twerks along to it. Don't tell him I said that.

"Watching Glee." He answered. Way to state the obvious.

"Obviously doofus, I'm going to my room to do some stupid s**t." I replied.

"You mean drugs?" He asked.

"No!" I answered. I walked out of the room and down the hallway to the bedroom we shared.
I walked inside. The walls on my half of the room were painted black while Jon's side was a dark blue. I logged onto my computer and started playing Minecraft. My friends and I all shared a survival server so I went over to Jon's house, blew it up, and left a sign that read: Screw you ma'am you don't have a home. Afterwards, I ran around doing a bunch of random crap until I passed out.

I dreamt of a kid, maybe nine years old, on a playground. Behind him, I saw a sign that read: South Park Elementary, Home of the Cows. Whoever it was, he was young. The kid had blonde hair, and he dressed like he was from a foreign country. He was sitting on a bench, far off from the actual playground, talking to another student.

The other kid had dark black hair, and he wore clothes that matched the shade of his hair. He was extremely pale and his eyes were a blood red color. His eyes blazed as if they were on fire, and when he spoke he seemed to be hissing.

"My father is the reason these miserable are alive. Are you telling me, after years of them making picking on you, you want me to spare them Pip?" He asked the boy he was seated beside.

The blonde-haired boy, who's name was apparently Pip, spoke. "Yes Damien, it's not like they've done anything wrong."

Damien scoffed, "Really? Did you now hear a word I told you? They have constantly made fun of you since kindergarten and the fat one hear you up a week ago.

Pip half-smiled. He lifted his left sleeve to reveal a large bruise on his forearm. "It's fine Damien, if I don't say anything to them, they don't usually notice me anyway. Last week was my fault."

"Your fault? He started punching you as soon as you walked through the front doors of the school. You hadn't done anything!" Damien argued.

"But I did," Pip reasoned, "I made the choice to come to school that day. Cartman told me he was going to beat me up the second he saw me the next day. He stayed true to his word."

     Damien smiled evilly, "Fine they will be spared but that doesn't mean I can't torture them." His eyes glowed a darker shade of red. The entire playground was set ablaze except for the bench where Damien and Pip sat. The screams of terrified children filled the air as the entire scene was engulfed in flames.

******

I woke with a start. I looked at my computer screen and saw that a creeper had killed me. Well, I didn't have anything important in my inventory anyway. Jon might want the stack of sixty-four diamonds I robbed from one of his chests back though. Oh well!

Suddenly, the silence of the apartment was destroyed by someone blasting music from a speaker. I left my room and went into the living room.

Jon was standing in the center of the room wearing a black leotard. Beyonce's song Single Ladies was coming from the stereo that rested on the bar that was in the kitchen. I snuck into the kitchen and sat down at one of the bar stools. I pulled my phone out and started videoing the ridiculousness that I was, unfortunately, witnessing. I watched him attempting to dance along to the song. I nearly burst out laughing but if Jon knew I was videotaping I would be murdered. At least I would die happy. My goal for this school year is to embarrass my friends as much as possible, pretty sure I've got Jon taken care of for the rest of high school and college. I paused the video I was currently filming and sent a five second clip to Caci.

Just then, the door to our apartment opened and Caci, Chasiti, Stan, and Kyle walked in. Jon immediately stopped dancing and rushed to turn off the speaker, but it was to late.

     Stan looked at Jon with wide eyes, "My innocence was just destroyed."

Kyle scoffed, "What innocence?"

I realized that I should probably stop the video and leave the room. Just as I stood up to do so, someone's phone went off. You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear and I know now, that I'm so down. The song was actually kind of fitting considering what Jon was wearing.

Caci pulled out her phone and looked around the room. Her eyes fell on me and I realized she probably just got the message I sent. "Kade, you videoed this?"

Jon whipped around and saw me. He frowned and walked over. My phone was snatched out of my hand, and he looked at it. "You got the whole thing on video?" He asked.

I nodded, "It's not like I was going to do anything with it."

Jon frowned, "I don't believe you but whatever." He walked out of the room.

Kyle walked over to our couch. He sat down, pulled his textbook out and said, "Let's just pretend nothing happened."

AN: Thanks for reading!!