Chapter 34- Kade and Kenny

Kade's POV

Caci, Chasiti, and I were sitting on a couch just outside of the recording booth while Jon was recording vocals.

"Hey guys!" He called.

I looked up from my phone, "What the heck do you want, gaywad?"

"Really, Kade?" Caci asked. "What do you need Jon?

"Can you video this for me and post it on Twitter or something?"

"Sure? Video what though?" Caci asked as she stood up behind Thomas, our producer, with her phone at the ready.

"This. Hit it Thomas." He said to as he pointed to him. Thomas worked his magic and Jon pointed to Caci to start recording. "YOU GUYS!!! I"M ON HELIUM!!" He yelled in a high-pitched voice. The three of us died laughing while Thomas sat there with a smirk. "THIS IS AWESOME!!! I'M ON DRUGS!! HI MOM!!"

Caci yelled out so she could be heard through the glass, "That was thirty-seconds!"

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" Chasiti asked.

"I will!" Jon said, still sounding like a chipmunk. "AND I...... WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!" The last part ended up being back to normal as Thomas reversed what he had done earlier. "Aww, darn it."

"Let's start at the second verse, Jon." Thomas said, trying to get back on track.

"So..." I said looking over Caci's shoulder as she sat back down. "You texting your boo?"

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not actually, I'm on Twitter."

"Lies!" I declared. "I saw you texting him!!"

"I was but he had to go to Stan's for something."

"I bet he's going to text you again in the next five minutes." I said.

"He probably will." She replied, shrugging her shoulders. "He's been very attention seeking lately."

"Probably because his bae isn't there."

"That or because Zach showed up out of nowhere." She replied.

"Wait, Zach is in Colorado? Why didn't you tell us?" Chasiti asked.

She held her hands up in self-defense. "I was going to, I swear. I was going to wait until we were back at the hotel."

"Why didn't you tell me on the plane ride?"

"Because, Kyle was texting me the entire time and I was really invested in my book."

"You've read that book like ten times!" I exclaimed.

"It's not as many times as I've read The Maze Runner."

"True." I replied.

"You going to continue?" Chasiti asked.

"Oh right!" Caci exclaimed. "Basically, Zach came back saying he wanted me to like him again. Not sure if he meant romantically or not. Then, Kyle walked in and got jealous. They argued for a little while and yeah. Zach has apparently been showing up wherever Kyle goes so he went to Stan's to get away from him."

"That sucks. What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm going to talk to Zach, and if he's still being the same way as he was before I have another plan." She replied.

"Which is?" Chasiti asked.

"I'll tell you when I figure out when I'm actually going to use it."