Chapter 45- Kade

"People don't just magically disappear, Caci. I'm pretty sure that isn't how the universe works."

     Okay, at first, I thought Caci had gone completely dog s*it insane... and then Chasiti told me they definitely hit someone with their car. Caci swore was Damien, claimed they'd even run into Pip at the grocery store, but none of it makes any sense. There is no law of the universe where people can magically apparate into thin air, but that's when I remembered something important. South Park is a fictional town, filled with fictional people...except for us. It doesn't have to play by the rules.

     Now, here we were, one day away from leaving on our two week mini Christmas tour. Something bad is brewing. I can feel it.

*****

     "Thank God it's Friday." I sighed, collapsing into against our lab table.

     "I agree," Caci replied, pushing Kyle in his wheelchair up to us with her good arm.

     "How much longer are you stuck in your wheelchair Kyle?" I asked him.

     "I go back for x-rays in a week, but probably for another six weeks." He sighed.

      "You'll be fine Ky," Caci replied.

      Stan and Chasiti walked in, hand in hand. "Hey Kade, Tweek said he wanted to talk to you on our way up here."

      "He does?" I asked. "Did he say what it was about?"

     Stan shook his head. "Not at all. Th...e only thing he said was he'll talk to you in second period."

     "Okay...I guess."

     The bell starting class rang and Garrison rushed in, closing the classroom door behind him. "Teenagers in seats, teenagers in seats." He recited, like always.

*****

In second period...

     I sat down in my usual seat. Tweek wasn't in the classroom yet, so I opened my bag and pulled my notebook out. Two minutes later, Tweek walked in and sat his stuff down on the desk next to me, like usual.

     "H...Hey, Kade!" He said with a smile.

     He's smiling, so it's nothing bad...hopefully. "Hey Tweek," I said with a smile. "Stan said you wanted to talk to me."

     "Oh y..ye...yeah." He said, pulling something out of his pocket. "Some guy told me to give this to you." He handed me a sealed white envelope. I sucked in a deep breath. This looks exactly what Caci showed me weeks ago.

     "Some guy?"

     "Yeah. He didn't t..tell me any...any...anything else. Just to g..give it to you."

     "Well okay then," I said, settling into my seat for class as the bell rang. The teacher walked in and began passing out a worksheet of even more practice Geometry problems. Apparently, the only thing we were doing today was this worksheet. Great! I'd made it through the first line of right triangle questions when I started absentmindedly doodling in the margins of my paper. By the time I realized what I was doing, the bell ending class had rang. I hadn't even remembered to open whatever Tweek handed me, d*mn it. I looked at my paper as I haphazardly threw it in my folder. I'd finished drawing my mini Dan Howell and I'd just started working on Phil. I collected the rest of my things and hurried out of the classroom.

     As I continued down the hallway, I decided to open the envelope Tweek handed me. I had the next class with Caci, so if it said anything weird she could help me figure it out. I tore open the envelope and pulled out a thick white card. Written in the center of it was a bunch of dots and lines.