Chapter 10- Caci

*Later that night...

    Chasiti, Kade, and I were sitting in the living room watching Family Guy. Jon was asleep in the room he shared with Kade. "I'm going to try to drive out of town and see if South Park comes up on Netflix." I picked up my phone from beside me and started texting Kyle since no one here was doing anything fun. Unfortunately, he didn't answer.

      "Good for you." Chasiti answered without taking her eyes of the screen.

     "Thanks..." I said rolling my eyes.

     "I just had the best idea." Kade stated.

     "What?" I asked putting my phone down.

     "I'll tell you but were you scrolling through Tumblr just a second ago?" Kade replied.

     "Of course not." I lied.

     "Sure..." Chasiti exclaimed.

     "Anyway, you know that prank where you stick someone's hand in warm water while they're asleep and it makes them pee?" Kade asked.

     "Yeah, why?" I answered.

     "Let's do that to Jon." Kade exclaimed.

     "Why would we prank him?" I asked.

     "Because we're his friends and he's weird." Chasiti answered.

     "How about because he's gay?" Kade suggested.

     I laughed, "You can use that excuse I'll say you guys dragged me into it."

    Chasiti got up from the couch and turned the TV off, "I'll fill up a pot with hot water." She went into the kitchen.

     "I'm going to go change my shirt first." I exclaimed.

    "Why?" Kade asked.

    "Remember what happened the last time we tried to prank him late at night, on his birthday? We walked in and he was..you know." I replied.

    "Oh yeah," she said, "The stain from it NEVER came out of my shirt, I should probably change too." She walked off.

*Ten minutes later...

    We walked into the room. Chasiti was carrying the pot filled with water. "Can you hurry up?" She asked.

    Kade started to tiptoe over to Jon's side of the room. "Let me make sure he's out." She whispered.

   "What are you wearing??" I asked, looking over at her outfit.

    She stopped walking and looked down at her clothes. "What? I don't really care if I get stuff on this I've had it since I was twelve."

    "Ponies?" I asked. She was wearing a My Little Pony pajama set.

   "Don't judge me...You're wearing a 5SOS shirt, I thought you didn't want to get your clothes ruined." She exclaimed.

   "First, it's a tank top get your facts straight. Second, why do you think I'm not over where you are?" I answered.

   "You suck." Kade said.

   "And you swallow." I replied.

    Kade rolled her eyes and she continued making her way towards Jon's bed. She made it over to where he was sleeping, and she motioned form us to come over. Chasiti and I went to the other side of his bed. "Wait..." Kade exclaimed "There's something in his hands."

    Jon jumped up out of his bed with a weird battle cry. "Traitors!!!" He shouted. He started to spray us with the cans of whipped cream he held in his hands. I pulled my robe tightly around myself saving my shirt.

     "RUN!!" Kade shouted. Chasiti took the pot of warm water and tossed its contents onto Jon.

     "OWW!! What the f**k?" Jon shouted.

     "It wasn't that hot you big baby!" Chasiti yelled back as she ran out of the room."

    We all collapsed onto the couch leaving Jon in his room. Suddenly, an arrow with a plunger for a tip sailed into the room and stuck to the wall. "What have I told you about firing your bow inside?!?!" I yelled. I heard a door slam from down the hallway.

    "You guys shouldn't have brought your bows." Kade stated.

    "Archery is fun until someone tries to be Green Arrow!!" I shouted.

    Chasiti got up and pulled the arrow off of the wall. "There's a piece of paper attached to it." She pulled the sheet of notebook paper off of the shaft of the arrow and read it aloud, "This officially starts our household prank war."

     "Well great..." I exclaimed.

     Kade got up from the couch and went to her room. "Hey d**k! Why'd you lock me out?!?!" She shouted at the door.

    I heard Jon's voice shout back at her. "You can sleep on the couch!!"

    Chasiti tapped me on the shoulder and we both ran into our room, locking the door behind us. I cut the light off and we both got into bed on opposite sides of the room.

    Kade's voice came from somewhere in the apartment. "You guys! That a**hole locked my out of my room. Can I crash with you guys?" She paused. "YOU GUYS SUCK!!!"

AN:Thanks for reading!!