Chapter 18- Kyle

AN: Kyle's thoughts are in singular quotations. ' '

      We had driven back to Caci's apartment. I looked over at Caci. She was staring off into space. "We're here." I announced.

       Caci jumped and looked towards me. "Sorry, I zoned out." 

       "I noticed." I answered with a chuckle. 

       "I had a great time tonight with you Kyle." Caci exclaimed with a smile.

       I blushed, "So did I." I turned away from her to hide my crimson red cheeks. 

       Caci was an amazing girl but I didn't want to rush head first into a relationship. I thought back to what had happened with Rebecca in third grade. I shuddered. Movies are always wrong, rushed relationships only end in disaster.

       "Kyle, you might want to turn the car off. You're wasting gas." Caci said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

       "Oh right." I replied, turning off the car and taking the keys out. 'Seriously Kyle, could you have said anything stupider?' I thought to myself. 

      "How about we go inside?" Caci suggested. 

       "Sure." We got out of the car, and I took her hand and pulled her over to the bottom of the staircase where our night had started. 

       "So," I took a deep breath, "I was wondering if you wanted to come with me somewhere on Monday?" 

       "Where?" She asked skeptically. 

       I sighed, "Cartman's house to play Mario Kart." 

     She laughed, "Mario Kart? What are you guys twelve?" 

      "Actually, I'm thirteen. But my friends and I always go on Mondays and Wednesdays." I answered.

      "Well, it seems like a guys thing. Why would you want me there?" She replied.

       "As funny as it is to watch Cartman scream when he loses, it's boring as f**k." I exclaimed.

        She laughed in response. "I'd love to Kyle. I attacked her with a tight hug. "It be nice to breath Kyle." 

        "Oh sorry." I released my crushing grip on her and lowered my arms to her waist. I looked down at her face as she peered up at me. 'Maybe I should kiss her...but we've only been on one date. Do something idiot instead of just standing there!!' I started to lean down towards her. 

     Suddenly, her apartment door was ripped open and Cartman was standing in the doorway. "Hey gay wads! Are you coming in or not??" 'How long have we been standing out here? Chasiti and Stan must already be inside.'

     "Cartman, why are you in my apartment?" Caci asked looking up at him.

     "Because Kade invited me over dumba**. Now quit your make out session and get in here!" He yelled. He went back inside without waiting for a response.

     "Let's go." Caci said with a sigh. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. "What's going on?" She asked, looking around the room.