Chapter 3-Jon

"This is the biology room Jon," Butters said as we walked into the classroom, "Here you can sit next to me."

     "Thanks, Butters," I answered, taking a seat next to him. Why does Butters have to be taken by Kenny??

     I looked towards the door of the classroom. I groaned internally because Cartman had just cow through the door. Someone shoot me, please. The fat piece of crap was also making his way towards me, yay!

     Cartman sat down at the desk right next to mine. 'Fu...' I thought. 

     He saw me staring at him, and he growled angrily. "What are you looking at ginger?"

     I decided not to get in a fight with this fat idiot, so I ignored him. Unfortunately, this only made him angrier. "Hey!! I'm talking to you a**hole!!!"

     Thankfully, the bell for the start of class rang. The teacher, I didn't care enough to learn her name, began a long, boring lecture about cells. 

     Suddenly, a crumbled up piece of paper landed on my desk. I opened it up. Scrawled in Cartman's terrible handwriting it read: Why are all of you gingers so stupid?

     I rolled my eyes and wrote back: My hair is strawberry blonde. I crumbled it up and threw over to his desk. 

     Cartman looked at it and smirked. He wrote something down and threw it back. It read: Emphasis on the strawberry, Strawberry Shortcake!"

      I started to write something back when I realized the teacher was walking towards us. I slipped the sheet of paper under my binder and pretended to be listening to her stupid lecture. Once she passed by, I took it out, drew a middle finger on it, and threw it back. 

     Cartman growled angrily when he read it, but he surprisingly didn't write anything back. The teacher passed out a worksheet that I could honestly do in my sleep, so I put it in my binder.
Butters looked over at me, "What class do you have next Jon?"

     "Geometry," I replied.

     Butters smiled, "I can take you there if you want. My next class isn't too far from there." 

     "Thanks, Butters," I answered.

     The bell for the next class rang. Cartman stood up, walked over towards me, and started to say something. Thankfully, he wasn't at my desk yet. As he took his next step, I stuck my foot out and tripped him. 

    Butters laughed, "Nice." He and I hurried out the door before Cartman could do anything else.

AN: Sorry if it's kind of short. Thanks for reading! 😘