Chapter 15- Chasiti

Unfortunately, I have to give Stan some credit. Ouija wasn't that bad of a movie, but it wasn't exactly scary. The credits were rolling and I turned to Stan, "What time is it?" 

      Stan pulled out his phone to check. "Nine, Kyle and Caci's movie ends in half an hour." He slipped his phone back into his pocket. 

     I looked around to see we were the only ones still in the theater. Stan started to stand up, so I placed my hand on his arm. Why does he have to have such toned biceps? "Sit back down, Stan. There might be an end credits scene." 

     "Ok, but can you stop raping my arm?" He asked.

     I slowly retracted my hand and turned towards the screen.

     "I told you there wasn't going to be an end credits scene!" Stan gloated.

     I rolled my eyes, "You started complaining that there wasn't going to be one thirty seconds after you agreed to wait."

     "Still though, I was right!" Stan exclaimed, starting to do a victory dance.

     "Whatever." I replied. I waited for him to finish gloating. After a few more minutes of his stupid jig, I asked, "Are you done now?"

     He stopped dancing and smiled. "Yep." He grabbed hold of my hand. "Now, we're going to spy on Kyle." He started to drag me towards the end of the hallway. He looked up at the display board with the different movies and theater numbers, and he began to pull me towards number eleven.

     We stopped at the door to the room. "Isn't this illegal Stan?" I asked.

     "Yeah, but why does it matter?" He shrugged.

     "Because we could get arrested." I replied.

     "So? Now be very quiet." Stan whispered as he pushed open the door. 

     We tiptoed into the theater and stopped by the stairwell that led up. Kyle and Caci were seated in the bottom row of the middle section. Stan tightened his grip on my hand and ran up the stairwell next to us. We reached the top row of the theater, and Stan started to drag me across the completely empty row. I stopped running and pulled him back towards me. I pulled us both down into seats. "Why are we running all the way around the theater?"

     He answered, "If we went straight to the row behind them, they'd probably get suspicious. Besides, we're not bothering anyone. Everyone else in this theater is seated close to the screen."
     I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

     Stan took this as a cue to continue running across the row and down the stairs. We slowed down as we neared Caci and Kyle, and we slid into the row above them. We sat right behind them.

     Stan leaned towards me, "You've seen this movie before right?" 

     "Yeah, why?" I answered. 

     "How much longer do we have until it's over?" He asked.

     I looked up at the screen. Thomas was giving his speech about going to save Minho. I turned back to Stan, "It's almost over."