Chapter 24

Tobias POV

I get to the Bureau and the first thing I do is find Amar, "Where is Tris?" He gets up and looks at me very confused, "What are you talking about Four? Tris is at home?" I shake my head, trying to control my anger, "Unless someone has something out for her in town, which I highly doubt since she was gone for all that time, someone from the Bureau took her." He looks genuinely confused, "What do you mean someone took her?" I roll my eyes, "Took her, as in she's not home. I went to her room and it looks like there was a struggle in there and last I checked the Bureau wanted her to come back."

He shakes he head, "I'm in charge of getting Tris, and I was not notified about bringing her back to the Bureau. We were going to try at a later time to bring her back." I throw my hands up in the air, "She couldn't just disappear, she wouldn't do that. She wouldn't leave me again, she would abandon all of her friends." He starts walking, "Like I said Four, I didn't authorize anything to bring Tris back. Nothing. We can check though, that won't be a problem."

We start walking when something pops in my head, "Amar... where's Bruno right now?" he looks back at me, "He's in the control room." I stop in my tracks and start heading towards the control room, rolling my eyes because I used to share the same job. I get there and scan the room looking for him, no sight of him. I walk over to the monitors, looking to see if there's a trace of him. I hear Amar out of breath behind me, "Four... What are you doing?"

I keep scanning, "Think about it, Bruno really wanted to talk to Tris yesterday. He could have easily taken her." I find him and all of a sudden I see Tris. "I told you! I told you!" I look at the label underneath to see the location and I start running, I remember the directions pretty clear. I get to the room and I try to open the door, locked. Amar quickly comes behind me, pounding on the door. "Bruno get out of there now, this isn't authorized. Bring Tris out." He backs up and throws his weight towards the door, trying to knock it down. I join him, it isn't going to last long. Finally the door opens and Tris and Bruno are looking at us. Both of us processing what's going on.

"What are you doing? Why did you take her? She had time left there!" Amar starts yelling, I join him. "How dare you take Tris, taking her without her permission. I don't care what your reason is but you have no right over her. I don't care what you are and who you work for." We keep yelling at Bruno and I walk over to Tris, pulling her in my arms. I hear Bruno talking in the background and I turn around and punch him. I didn't want to fight but this kid is not making it easy. Amar breaks us apart, "I just had to talk to her... I had to." Bruno quietly says, I start walking towards him when Tris puts her hand on my chest.

"Stop Tobias... please." She asks, I look at her and I know she's right. I nod and just pull her back into my arms. I don't care what's going on between us, I do truly love her. I pull away and grab her hand, leading her out of the room. "Where are we going Tobias?" I keep walking, we have to go address something we should have done since the beginning. "David."

3.21.16

A/N; HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! Even though I'm sick... I'm still making the best out of it! Have you guys seen Allegiant yet? What do you guys think of it? I like it but at the same time it's TOO different from the book :(

<4