THANK YOU

Thank you ALL for the love and support you have given me not only on this book but throughout my whole Wattpad journey. Without all of you I don't know where I would be. I honestly enjoy reading all of your comments and messages, seeing that you guys enjoy my writing. I love it when you guys feel emotions just by reading my story, it's a big accomplishment as a writer to do that. I started this story January 1, 2016 and has officially come to an end on June 23, 2016 with 20.8 K reads and the number is still growing!

    This hasn't started yet but starting August 1st (if you have a Twitter) please vote for my stories for the WATTYS! It would mean the world for me because this is my first time entering them and even if I don't win it's an honor to be apart of it! To know how to vote look at the picture at the top or the bottom of this chapter.

    Thank you all again for the love and support. Like I said in the last chapter, the next book will be completely up to you guys! I'll read the comments the next few days and then go off that! I'll let you know what's happening next Monday and what you all decided! Until next time, thank you again everyone! I love you all!

6.23.16

<4