Chapter 1

Today was the day, finally.

My friend Chloe way back in October booked tickets for me and her to go see her favourite band, The Vamps. I have always been more of a One Direction girl myself but I do like The Vamps music. I have been getting more and more excited and now that the days is here, I just can't wait. From October till April is a long time to wait, specially for Chloe, she's a mega Vamps fan bless her. Chloe had mentioned something about going earlier in the day for a signing, so that's why I've slept round hers. It just makes everything a lot easier

Me and Chloe both got up at about 8am. I jumped in the shower and washed myself to freshen up, I wanted to make sure that I looked good for the day ahead. I decided on wearing black skinny jeans with rips in knees and a light blue and white striped shirt, I also loosely curled my hair as I feel it looks better than in its naturally straight form. Once me and Chloe were both ready 11am rolled around and Chloe's dad began to drive us to the O2 Arena. 

Once we arrived it was about midday and we went straight over to the queue for the signing which was already quite a long line.

"So who's doing this signing again?"

"The Tide which are an American band  that are supporting for The Vamps and then New Hope Club Who are performing 'Cecilia' with The Vamps" I looked at her still a little confused, I needed a little more information on these groups.

"I'm going to go and get a programme from the Merch, do you want anything?"

"No I'm good thank you, I will still be in this spot when you get back, the signing doesn't officially start till 1pm" I unlocked my phone to check the time, seeing that it was only quarter past 12 made me sigh thinking of how long we would be lining up for. 

I walked out of where we were standing and over to the merchandise and asked for a programme, even though I'm not 100% familiar with the band, I have to get a programme everywhere I go. Don't ask me why but I feel as though I have to. I walked back to see that Chloe was still standing there.

"Right, so there are pictures of both The Tide and New Hope Club in here so I need some quick educating" I said with a small giggle 

Chloe flicked through my programme and stopped on a picture of 4 boys, I knew it wasn't The Vamps, I actually know them and their names and all of that. "So is that New hope club?" I asked and chloe just laughed, "No they're The Tide" Right, I started to make mental notes 

"Thats Drew" she said pointing at a blonde boy with his hair in a quiff "He is one of the guitarists" Okay, I've only got to do this for 6 other people...

"Then that's Austin, he's the lead singer" Right, Austin, lead singer...

"Then the other blonde is Nate, he's The Tides drummer" Okay, Nate is the drummer...

"And last but not least there's Levi, he's the other guitarist, out of him and Drew Levi normally does the acoustic guitar stuff" and Levi has the curly hair, yeah, I can remember all that. 

"Awh Levi's cute, I think he's gonna be my favourite" I say to Chloe with a cheeky grin. 

"Well you can have him because I like Drew"

"I can't get myself to call Drew hot because he's not, he's just very pretty. Do you get what I mean"

"Kinda" Chloe said laughing "Anyway lets move on to New Hope Club" She turned the page to reveal 3 boys that actually look relatively young.

"Are they our age?"

"We'll get to that, slow down"Chloe said laughing "Okay so we'll start with George, He's 17 and he plays the guitar" Right, George, his hair is blonde but not in a massive quiff, its relatively flat.

"Then there's Blake the lead singer but he does still play guitar, cough cough my favourite" I just laughed  at her "Blake is 16 and he's in year 11 like us" Okay so Blake is Chloe's favourite and has either black or very dark brown hair.

"And finally there is Reece, he is 17 and is the other guitarist, don't get me wrong all 3 of them are pretty amazing singers but Reece and George always have their guitars" Right, Reece, definitely my favourite out of them all. He was so good looking.

"I take it you like Reece then"

"What make you think that" I looked up to see Chloe just staring at me

"What, you mean other than the fact that you've just been staring at his picture for the last 5 minutes" she said to me and I just looked down

"What is wrong with me having a favourite" 

Just as I said that hundreds of high pitched screams erupted, I looked up to where the tables were set up to find that there were now 7 boys sitting there, I looked at the order and tried to remember who each member was. First in Line had brown hair but it wasn't curly so I'm guessing it was Austin, The next was Drew because he was blonde with it in a quiff and I knew that Nate's was blonde but flat. Then after Nate who was next to Drew was clearly Levi as he had the brown curls. Then next to him was I'm guessing George because he had a cheeky smile with light, mousy brown hair. Next was Blake because from a distance his hair looked jet black. Then last but not least was Reece, he stood out so much for me, the way his hair was in a quiff, his smile was beautiful...he was definitely my favourite. 

"You excited?" I said to Chloe who had her phone up in the air taking multiple photos of the boys sitting at the table.

"I'm honestly bursting at the seams! Can you not tell!" She replied almost jumping with excitement. Bless her, these boys are going to be seeing thousands of girls, not to be horrible but they're never going to take the blindest bit of notice to us.

Now all we had to do was wait our turn, god knows how long that will take...