Chapter 5

The next morning I woke up next to Chloe to find her still sleeping, I quietly got out of bed, walked over to her door and then took a run up and jumped on her.

"Oh man Megan what are you doing?" She groaned.

"I wanted to talk to you about last night" I said.

"Oh wasn't it just amazing, how you got those passes I don't know but all I can do is thank you till the day we die, it was the best night of my life." She replied.

"Hey, what are friends for?" I said pulling her in for a hug. I let go and checked my phone to see what had happened whilst I was sleeping. I had a text from Reece, a snapchat from my friend Lola and a couple tweets that Chloe mentioned me in. I opened the snapchat from lola seeing it was her asking how the concert was and I just directed her to my story. I then favourited and retweeted the tweets Chloe mentioned me in, then I got round to the text from Reece.

From: Reece Bibby

Just arrived in Newcastle, Is it weird that I miss you?x

To: Reece Bibby

Not at all because I'm actually missing you a little too x

"Im just going to go brush my teeth Chlo" I said whilst getting out of bed, again. I heard her say Okay as I walked into her bathroom, I spent about 10 minutes in there as I washed my face and all sorts. When I walked back in I saw Chloe holding my phone trying to figure out what my password was.

"You alright? What are you doing on my phone?" I said walking over to her and letting out a giggle. 

"Oh I'm just wondering why you have a text from a 'Reece Bibby'" I looked at her face and it was unamused "Care to explain?"

I sat down with Chloe on her bed and explained everything, how he purposely kept my phone to get my number, that it was him calling and texting me when I didn't know who it was, that it was him that gave me the backstage passes, everything. 

"So he likes you?"

"No Chloe, probably not, we're just friends" I said unlocking my phone to check his message.

From: Reece Bibby

Maybe you should come to one of the shows up here, I could get Joe to get hold of some Wow Pit tickets for you and your friend?

To: Reece Bibby

Reece you don't have to do that, seeing the concert once was enough but to then have you give me the passes, I feel to bad.

From: Reece Bibby

Don't be silly, it's my pleasure. Come to our newcastle signing tomorrow and I can give you the tickets and passes then, but text me when you're there because I can get Joe to come and get you rather than you waiting in line

To: Reece Bibby

You promise me you can do all of this?

From: Reece Bibby

I promise, you can even stay in the same hotel as us. See you then? X

To: Reece Bibby

Yes, see you then X

I locked my phone and told Chloe to pack a bag as we were going to be getting on a train to Newcastle at some point in the early morning. We live in Essex so it would take us about 4-5 hours on a train to get up there, I got on to Chloe's laptop and looked at train times from Kings Cross. There was a train at 8am which would be ideal which means we'd get to the venue at about 1pm and then we could grab lunch and go into the sound check. Day sorted. 

"Chloe we've got to leave here at about 6 in the morning tomorrow." I shouted to her as she was in the bathroom 

"WHAT!" She screamed, I heard the tap turn off and she marched into her bedroom "Meg that means we have to get up at like 5am! That is way to early." she whined

"Yeah but it will be worth it Chloe"

"Just because you want to see Reece again" she said and I my cheeks turned a dark shade of red.

After Chloe had packed her bag her dad drove her to my house as thats where we would be staying as I live closer to the tube station so that its easier for us to get to Kings Cross. When we got to mine we both thanked Chloe's dad and ran up my driveway. I knocked on the door and my mum came into view and unlocked it for us. 

"You alright girls" she said whilst giving me a hug

"Yeah thanks mum, We're going to be going to Newcastle tomorrow for a concert, and we were gonna stay the night to make it easier, is that okay?" My mum looked at me with a hint of doubt on her face, please say yes, pease say yes.

"I don't know Meg, Newcastle is quite far don't you think?"

"Yeah but I will be with Chloe the whole day and night, and once we get to Newcastle we'll be in the arena until we go to the hotel, it will jus be like we are in London for the night, mum its perfectly safe." I looked to Chloe who just stood there nodding at everything I said, looking at my mum with pleading eyes.

"Hmm, well alright then but you have to stay safe Megan. You need to give me text updates so I know where you are at all times and please stay in that arena for the love of god. If I find out you have left you will never be allowed to do anything like this ever again, got it?" she said, giving us both a serious look.

"We've got it mum, thank you so so so much! Love you" I said before giving her a hug and running off upstairs with Chloe to pack my bags.

"What should I wear?" I said asking Chloe and opening my wardrobe. We looked through all my clothes and decided on black skinny ripped jeans with and white and black striped crop top, some black healed boots and my navy blue bomber jacket. By the time we'd sorted out everything, had showers and eaten dinner it was already 9pm. 

"Right Chloe, early night for us because we have a very early start"

"Ugh don't remind me" she said laughing "Goodnight my dear"

"Goodnight Munchkin" I replied and turned my lamp off. I checked my phone one last time before I went to bed to see I had another text from Reece.

From: Reece Bibby

Goodnight beautiful, see you tomorrow X

To: Reece Bibby

Goodnight, I look forward to it X

Looks like we're going to Newcastle.