Chapter 4

I walked out of the arena and looked in the direction of the tables to see what appeared to be a teenage boy standing there. When I reached Reece he was still on his phone so I let out a little cough, when he looked up to see it was me he looked relieved.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked

"I'm good thank you" I said smiling

"Well before I forget, here you go" he said and handed me two lanyards "They're not like ones fans can buy online so security will know that you are actually allowed backstage" he told me and I just nodded

"Thank you so much Reece, you have no idea how much Chloe will love this!" Hang on a second, why would he even do this? There were thousands of girls at that signing and they do them all over, he probably does this everywhere he goes...

"Your welcome, I don't do it for just anyone you know" He replied, whilst sending me a wink 

"Are you flirting with me Mr. um, whats your last name?" I said whilst laughing of embarrasment 

"It's Bibby, and to answer that question maybe I was" He said looking down at his feet "Right come on then, I need to get you back in to the arena" he said whilst lightly grabbing my wrist and dragging me towards one of the many double doors that were for performers and staff only. As I was guided through what was the hectic backstage area I could've sworn I saw Tristan from The Vamps, I mean it's not impossible, if you'd told me that this was going to happen to me today I would've laughed in your face. 

"Right if you just go up those stairs it will take you out to where all of the food and water stands are and all the entrances to the arena." He said pointing up a set of stairs. I gave him a hug and said thank you before walking up the stairs, I got to the top and looked back to see Reece still standing there, he waved up at me and I returned it before slipping through the doors. I started to walk around the perimeter of the arena to get to my entrance until I saw a worried Chloe approaching me.

"Megan where have you been! The first support are going to be on in literally 5 minutes!" She said before grabbing my wrist and dragging me down the stairs to our seats.

"Sorry the line for water was just really long" She looked back at me and glanced down at my hands

"You don't have any though? Megan what's going on" She said getting suspicious, right distraction time

"Hey Chloe, look what I managed to get my hands on" I said holding up the passes that Reece gave to me. 

"OH MY GOD MEGS! where the hell did you get these!" Chloe screamed

"A friend gave them to me, we get to go backstage after the show meet them all and like get a tour and all that" I said looking into Chloe's eyes that looked like they were going to pop out

"Oh my actual god, than you so much!" She said pulling me in to a tight hug, I'm glad the whole water situation had been forgotten.

After the first support had been on which I remember to be Hometown I think, the concert was in full swing. Conor Maynard's set was practically a rave, everyone seated on the floor was jumping and Conor's voice was just incredible. Then it was The Tide who we met earlier so I knew who each member was, and I must say I was very impressed with their music, I picked up the lyrics to the choruses almost instantly. Then when their set was finished we waited for about 20 minutes and then The Vamps came on, because we were so close to the stage Brad was so close to us. The cherry on top of the cake was when Tristan rapped to Volcano, It was just so amazing! Then The Vamps welcomed New Hope Club to the stage and me and Chloe screamed like crazy. I noticed that Reece kept glancing in my direction trying but I don't think he could see anything because of all the lights. It was one of the best concerts I had ever been too. 

When it had finished I told Chloe just to wait in our seats for a little bit, the whole floor was covered in confetti and the security team were ushering people out. Me and Chloe walked towards the tunnel that would take us to the backstage area, we showed the security guard our passes and he let us straight in. being completely honest, I had no idea where we were going and it's not like I could phone Reece because then Chloe would definitely know something was up. Another security guard came over to us and asked if we were lost so we showed him our passes and he took us to where all of the artists were.

"Joe, there are some girls with passes here" The man said to another guy with longish curly brown hair.

"Thanks Steve, You alright girls?" He asked us, we showed him our passes and he understood "Well I'm the Vamps manager so it's nice to meet you and they're all in this room here so I will take you in" He knocked on the door and slipped in and we heard quiet murmurs before Joe came back and told us it was alright to go in. We knocked on the door and heard a voice shout come in. As we opened the door we was greeted by a lovely James McVey

"Hello Girls, How are you both?" he asked, I told him on behalf of both me and Chloe that we were okay as I could see that she was struggling to speak.

"How are you, quiet one?" Brad came over and asked Chloe before giving her a hug. They asked our names and we gave them to them and just began to chat, take photos and got autographs. I walked over to Reece and we exchanged a quick hug and began talking, that was until we were interrupted by Tristan

"I could've sworn I saw you with Reece backstage before the show started" I nearly choked on my drink and my eyes went wide.

"What?" I replied with a nervous laugh

"Yeah, Reece was pulling you through the backstage area just before Hometown went on I swear"

I looked over at Reece and when he looked at me I widened my eyes and gave a light shake of the head.

"Tris, keep you voice down yeah?" Reece said and Tristan just looked little confused, me and Reece told Tristan the events of the day and then he understood why we didn't want everyone knowing, specially Chloe, I needed to tell her in my own time. Plus, Reece said he didn't want the fans to know anything because the last thing he wanted was for a girl who wasn't even his girlfriend to be getting hate. Which was understandable.

We'd spent about an hour backstage with boys until it was time for us to go due to them needing to get on the tour bus to the next location. Reece grabbed me just after everyone else had left the room so he could talk to me.

"Keep in contact with me yeah? I didn't steal your phone for nothing" He said winking at me once again

"I will" I said as I hugged him

"See you soon?" he asked

"Yes you will" I replied before walking out of the room to find my friend so we could go home.