Chapter 7

It was the beginning of the show which meant that Hometown were on stage doing their set. Me and Chloe were standing in the Wow Pit on the right side watching them, but personally I just couldn't wait for New Hope Club to sing 'Cecilia' with The Vamps. Me and Chloe were standing having a chat and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to be faced with a group of 4 girls that looked about my age.

"Aren't you the girl that was with Reece this morning?" She asked with a hint of jealousy in her eyes. I didn't know whether or not to deny it or not. I know that Reece asked me on a date but I didn't know whether or not that gave me the right to tell people, especially girls that I had never met before.

"I wish! Was he with a girl this morning then?" asked acting completely clueless 

"Yeah both New hope Club and The Tide left the signing with 2 girls that look an awful lot like you both" Another piped in

Chloe caught on to what I was doing as she just denied it also, the girls soon gave up and just enjoyed the concert. I think that I made the right decision not to tell them, me and Reece aren't even anything official yet, he's asked me on a date, one date. I'm pretty sure Reece would have done the same if he were in my decision, I know that they have a fan base going by how those girls there approached me I can tell I was no where near ready for the hate I would get for even being friends with Reece. As the concert went on I could still feel daggers coming my way from those girls that were talking to me earlier. When The Vamps came on Brad waved at me and Chloe and the whole of the Wow Pit was convinced he was waving at every single one of them judging by the screams. When 'Cecilia' started playing we were on the side the Reece stands, he locked eyes with me a couple times and I couldn't help but smile. When Blake came to touch someone the girls hands he touched Chloe's, coincidence I think not.

"Blake totally has the hots for you Chlo" I screamed over the music so she could hear me

"What do you mean?"

"He touched your hand when he knows you, Chloe he likes you and don't you dare lie to me and say you don't like him even if it's a little bit" Even in this dark lighting I could see her blushing, "See, my point has been proven!"

"What about you and Reece then, you can't lie and say nothings going on because it's clear you both have some sort of feelings towards each other"

"Well he asked me on a date and I obviously said yes but you can't say anything because we want to keep it on the down low, that means not even Blake can know. Got it?" she nodded and turned towards the stage to watch the boys perform.

When the concert was over me and Chloe were completely covered in the confetti that is released in the last song 'Wake Up'. We left the wow pit and walked to the tunnel. I opened my bag to get our passes out but they weren't there, I looked in every zip compartment but they just weren't there. Had I seriously lost them? I can't have, my bag has been with me the whole day. Even when it was on the floor during the concert I was still standing right by it. 

"Chloe I can't find the passes" I panicked, Reece will probably think we've just left without saying goodbye.

"let me see if we put them in my bag hang on" Chloe looked all through her bag, practically tipping it upside down but didn't find anything. Just like that my phone started to ring

"It's Reece, one second" I said to chloe before answering my phone to talk to him "Hi Reece"

"Megan what's going on, theres a group of girls back here with the passes that I gave to you" wait a minute, a group of girls...From the Wow Pit, they must've gone in to my bag and stolen them.

"Reece They stole my passes from my bag. I thought I'd lost them but now you've said that there was a group of girls in our Wow Pit that asked about me and you but I denied it all, they clearly didn't believe be and have gone into my bag, seen the passes and stolen them."

"Okay, Joe is already on his way to the tunnel to come and get you, when your here Joe will escort the girls out because what they did was wrong"

"Thank you Reece, I see Joe now so I will be there soon, Bye" He said bye and we both hung up. Joe got us through security and we told him the situation. He told us that he didn't actually know who the girls were and how they got hold of the passes, but he said the same about us when we walked in so he couldn't turn them away. When we walked in everyone cheered. All the boys came over and hugged us and all we got from the girls were daggers.

"Girls you need to come with me" Joe said pointing to the group of 4 girls who stole my passes

"What why? We got passes to be here" One defended but the Reece stepped forwards

"Can I see those for a second?" The girl handed them over and his eyes scanned over the writing on them, "see I know for a fact that these passes belong to them two because when I gave them to them I wrote their names on them and signed it, so no they're not yours" Reece said and all 4 girls just looked baffled. Joe called them to the door and they walked out, not without giving me and Chloe dirty looks of course.

"Thank you" I said whilst giving Reece a hug and spinning me around

"Right whats actually going on with you two, and we know something is because Tristan let it slip" Connor said. 

Me and Reece both shot a glare at Tristan "Tris it was suppose to be a secret" I said

"Thanks Tris" Reece said

"I'm sorry, but it was harder than you think, whenever I saw you two together I knew what was going on and then everyone else got suspicious so I didn't have much of a choice" Tristan rushed out without taking a breath.

"So?" Brad asked

Me and Reece looked at each other and I nodded so he began to tell the story, everything from start to finish.