Chapter 20

All I could see was loads of eyes staring at me. Reece squeezed my hand and it caused me to look up at him, he gave me a reassuring nod before I went and told everyone.

"So I need to tell you all what actually happened with Scott" As I went on to tell the story everyones faces dropped one by one. I was holding back the tears relatively well, overtime I told it I feel as though I got a little stronger inside. I know it was hard for Reece to hear, he is my boyfriend after all and I know how much he hates Scott because of what he put me through. When I finished they all looked up

"Megan, I'm so sorry" Austin said before he came towards me and gave me a hug, everyone did. James and George were nearly crying. Joe came over and told me that he now understood why I was so upset whenever I saw hm and that he won't be allowed near me again as long as he's there. We all sat and spoke about it, I didn't want to leave because It would just be more on my mind.

"Wait so you have a scar?" Levi asked

"Yeah, Reece saw it this morning actually" I looked down ashamed of myself. 

"It's bigger than any of you are thinking"

"Can we see Megan?" Joe asked. I had a tank and a cardigan on so I stood up, turned around and took my cardigan off, all I could hear were gasps. I put my cardigan back on and sat down and didn't say a word.

"I can't believe how big that is" Brad said. They all told me that I didn't have any reason to worry, specially Chloe. After we'd spoken about it it was time to all go out as our big family. We left the hotel and got into some cars that would take us to the Bowling Alley, I think thats where Tris said we were going. About 10 minutes later we pulled up outside and we all mad our way in. Conor and Tris sorted out the Alley we'd be using so we made sure way straight over. Because there was so many of us we decided to play in teams which where, Me and Reece, Chloe and Blake, Drew, Levi and George, Austin and Nate, Brad and Tristan and finally Conor and James. We played two games and surprisingly me and Reece won one of them but only by a couple of points.

"Does anybody want  drink?" Nearly everyone raised their hands so I wrote down what they wanted in my phone and started walking to the bar.

"I thought I'd help you" I saw Reece was now walking next to me, he took his hand in mine and we started walking

"Oh my god look, It's Reece Bibby" I heard someone whisper, Reece must've heard it too because he gave my hand a gentle squeeze "Yeah he's with that girl he was seen kissing, she's not even that pretty" Hearing that killed me. I know he could do so much better than me but to hear it from a couple of teenage fans hurt me. Surely Reece can decide that for himself. He squeezed my hand tighter, signalling for me not to listen but I couldn't help it. We haven't publicly be seen together so when we are I'm waiting for the hate to roll in. We got to the bar and ordered everyones drinks,

"I will take this tray over and then come back for the next for you" Reece said before kissing me lightly on the cheek and walking off with a tray of drinks, as I waited for the next lot those girls came over to me

"Are you Reece's girlfriend?" A blonde one asked, she was undoubtedly pretty

"Um yeah I am" I gave a soft smile, the bartender put the drinks on the tray and I took it and began to walk back to my lane

"I told you they were" The blonde said, "He can do so much better" I froze, I put the drinks on a nearby table and went over to the girls

"Look, If Reece thought he could do better we wouldn't be together. I know I'm not stunning but at least I'm not horrible." Both the girls looked shocked that I had stood up for myself, I took the tray and turned around and walked towards the alley. I placed the drinks down and some of the boys came over to have some of theirs. I saw Reece sitting on a bench, he said he was going to come back and help me? I mean I didn't need help but it would have been nice of him to stick to his word. I sat down beside him and he didn't say a word, what had I done?

"You okay?" I asked him, I didn't even get a reply, not even a simple okay, "I don't know what I've done but think, is it really worth causing an argument over" I went to stand up but he grabbed my wrist. He handed me his phone and I was faced with a picture he was tagged in on Twitter, it was me and that boy in Toyshop. 

"After what happened in the hotel room this morning do you really think I would cheat? You were only upstairs, a boy came over, asked me out and I said no because I have a boyfriend. You expect me to trust you and talk to you calmly about it but how can I when you don't do the same for me?" I snatched my wrist and walked out of the bowling alley and out into the fresh air. I sat on the steps outside the building until I felt a body sit next to me. I looked up to see Chloe.

"He doesn't trust me Chloe" I sigh

"He does Megan" She put an arm round me

"Chloe if he did he wouldn't question me, he'd just ask. I had a reason to be worried, he hasn't told me anything about any ex's of his. Maybe if he did I'd understand" I rested my head on Chloe's shoulder and we didn't go back in until everybody had finished their games, they came out of the bowling alley and Chloe went to see Blake, I looked and Reece and he just looked away. How am I suppose to share a room with him if he won't even talk to me?